It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2012, 08:36 AM   #1
(male)

sfgiant HB User
too much masturbation ???

im 27 and I must masturbate at least 6,7 times per week and I have been doing it for the past 15 years. This past weekend I had sex with my new girlfriend and although this was are second time nothing went right for me. My erections wernt good I couldnt ejaculate on her without having to take my penis out an stroke it. I'm uncut so I always thought that had something to do with it but now could it be because i masturbate to much

Old 10-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: too much masturbation ???

Daily masturbation is not excessive. Your difficulties with erections and ejaculation during sex are not the result of masturbation or being uncircumcised. Relax, enjoy the pleasure of being with your girlfriend and you will be fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
(male)

sfgiant HB User

there are times i must sit back take a deep breathe and relax I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself for me and only me to figure out how to correct it. But I'm a happy person now got a gf who I dont want to let go off till the day I die an so when things like that arent going right I tend to start stressin out. Thanks for hearing me out

Old 11-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

It could obviously just be mental. Having sex with a new person should be a very emotional experience. But it also struck me as possible that your problem is something simpler. You didn't mention if your foreskin is too tight to enjoy sex. Excessively tight foreskin can cause pain from stretching during sex (but not interfere with masturbating).

Does your foreskin retract fully and easily even when you have an erection? If not, you could just stretch out the opening, so that the foreskin can slide all the way back easily even with an erection. This should be done slowly and gently. Too much stretch and it tears and regrows scar tissue that doesn't want to stretch. There are good directions elsewhere on this forum: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/mens-health/178155-stretching-fix-tight-foreskin-phimosis.html

Closed Thread