It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
(male)

Rj35 HB User
My GF is ready to have sex with me

I'm 25 & my Girlfriend is 19. We've been dating for 16 months. She's beautiful & means the world to me. Last week, my GF told me that if I want to, she's ready to have sex with me. We plan on using protection. I need some advice:

1. How do I set the mood?
2. {deleted}
3. {deleted}
4. My GF is curvy & has large breasts, so how should deal with them while we make love?
5. In case all goes well, should we try to have sex again the next night or wait a few days?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-07-2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Requests for sexual tips/how-tos are not allowed. Please read the SPECIAL RULES sticky at the top of the board.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
(male)

DeakyP HB User
Re: My GF is ready to have sex with me

1. Cook her favorite meal for her, girls love it when you go that extra mile to make them something simple but special.

[deleted]

4. My girlfriend is similair, she has large breasts for a girl her age and they can cause her pain during sex due to the weight of them. Make sure that they arent pulling on her chest and if they are just put her bra back on and she will be fine.

5. Wait for her to make the next move. If something goes wrong she might need some time to recover e.g. if your too big for her then you can make a small cut in the clitoris which causes stinging pain and mild discomfort. Let her tell you when she is ready to have another go.

Hope this helped dude and best wishes for the future

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-07-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: How-tos removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread