It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
(male)

alx56 HB User
Unhappy penis becoming fat

I'm having a problem, and felt that you people could find a solution for it. The problem is
That my penis is becoming fat while *******. This problem was right from my childhood. It is just getting fat like a blowing balloon and again it comes back to its normal position after bpissing. I'm really getting scared of it. But there is no pain in any case. But, will this effect me in future while doing sex in transffering the sperms. ?? Can you please help me out with this issue if you know anything or can you find a solution for this problem so that i bcould follow certain steps to solve it.

Old 11-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: penis becoming fat

It sounds like you have phimosis, a narrow opening of your foreskin. (You do have foreskin, don't you? That's what is actually ballooning out when you urinate?)

Besides making it very difficult to clean the inner side of your foreskin and your glans ('acorn'/penis head), phimosis makes it difficult to have sex. The tight foreskin gets stretched down/open during sex risking tearing the foreskin (and bleeding--ouch!).

There are at least a couple popular solutions for adult phimosis. The nonsurgical solution is a lot easier: you slowly stretch your foreskin so that it can move normally (retract fully). You do this by gently pulling it so that there is just a slight pressure stretching the skin. Keep this slight pressure on it for at least a few hours a day. You can use use fabric wound tape to do this. Excessive stretching will cause tearing, bleeding, and scarring of the foreskin that will only make later stretching go slower. Note: only do this while you're awake as you can seriously injure your penis if it stretches too much or gets overstretched while you're sleeping (from nocturnal erections). This stretching can take weeks or months. But you'll have a much more easily cleaned and more functional penis at the end of it. It might even get longer (if the tight skin had been forcing the shaft down into your abdomen--it happens).

The alternative is that you could just get your foreskin hacked off surgically (circumcision). It takes 6-8 weeks to heal, and the first six weeks are supposedly excruciating. It requires stitches all around your penis. And you will lose 75% of your sensitivity, because the most sensitive part of the penis is actually the foreskin (not the head as commonly believed). Some people with phimosis who underwent circumcision have said they liked losing most of their sensitivity as they had had too much before.

Personally, I would never give up my foreskin, because it's the best part of my penis. All my partners have always enjoyed it (even those who had previously thought they didn't like foreskin). But I've also never had any problems with mine. Someone with foreskin hassles might just want to pitch it. (Though I think they're likely to deeply regret that decision by the time they're middle aged--if not sooner, because the penis loses sensitivity with age especially when it's not protected by its foreskin.)

Last edited by Administrator; 11-06-2012 at 03:09 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to mc7 For This Useful Post:
alx56 (11-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
(male)

alx56 HB User
Re: penis becoming fat

Thanks a lot for your advise, your reply was really helpfull. I'll try out the non surgical method ..:-)

Closed Thread