It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
(male)

Issues ejaculat HB User
Exclamation Can't ever orgasm or ejaculate

When I am sleeping, I am able to ejaculate just fine. But when I am awake, I can never orgasm or ejaculate, no matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I concentrate, no matter how aroused I am, no matter how long I go for, I can NEVER ejaculate or orgasm. I don't even know what it feels like. It's very frustrating and I am worried that this will cause issues with sex. I am a teen male. Why is this happening and what can I do about it? Because I don't have the slightest clue.

Last edited by mod85; 11-03-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Can't ever orgasm or ejaculate

Wow, I'm really sorry, buddy. I can't even imagine how frustrating that must be! Hopefully it just takes more effort than you have put into it yet, and you'll get the hang of it before long. There is such a thing as "anorgasmia" (inability to orgasm), tho fortunately it's very uncommon. Do you have anxiety or might you be repressing your emotions or something? Do you have a mood disorder? SSRI antidepressants often make it difficult to impossible to ejaculate. It's not just the physical effort, there's a personal rhythm that often must be followed to induce orgasm. Maybe your timing's off somehow? There are a couple drugs mentioned on the wikipedia page that may help with anorgasmia, like cabergoline (a migraine drug), and yohimbine from the herb yohimbe (a "male enhancement" herb). Yohimbe is over-the-counter, but you'll definitely want to talk to a doctor about taking drugs or herbal supplements. (Nothing is known medically about taking any male enhancement supplements long term. They could likely have side effects taken long term.)

Are you circumcised? Could it be circumcision damage? Circumcision removes the majority of the nerve endings from the nerves that mediate orgasm. That's why it makes men take longer (and more concentration) to ejaculate. Delay or difficulty in reaching orgasm is the most common side effect of circumcision. (Interestingly, circumcision can actually also cause/exacerbate premature ejaculation in other men--it all depends on what's removed, what there was to begin with, and how it heals afterwards.)

You might actually have a lucrative lawsuit in your lap (so to speak) if you got a botched circumcision. Botched circumcisions are surprisingly common. A recent study showed the risk of death is 1 in 11,000 (~100 infants/year in the US). Nonfatal mutilations must be considerably more common. A former president of Virginia's urologist's society estimated approximately 1 in 1000 circumcisions that he saw caused significant, irreparable damage.

If your orgasm difficulty is foreskin-loss related, foreskin restoration can take a couple years but gets you a "fauxskin" (natural foreskin itself with all its specialized structures is irreplaceable), which would greatly increase the pleasurable sensation you can derive from your penis (that stimulates ejaculation).

A considerably messier solution might be to involve more of your body in stimulating orgasm. Prostate stimulation tends to make men ejaculate almost instantly, but I can see how that would easily not be an acceptable solution for your preferences. (And of course girls tend not to be into it.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread