It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
(male)

daniel1988 HB User
circumcision aftermath?

Alright I am currently 23. 5 years ago, I went to circumsize. Before that I had phimosis for up to 18 years and din realize it is a medical condition when I had sex with my gf for first time. Wanting to avoid circumcision I tried all methods , exercising it with steroid cream during hit shower daily, retracting constantly. I had no choice but to circumsize as last resort

Now here is the issue. After circumsizing , I have this problem of serious pre mature ejeculation. I could last a minute when I am highly stimulated. it affected my confidence and I've nt had sex since then... the doctor told me that my penis will have more deaden sensation as nerves are severed in any circumcision process. By rigjt I would last longer than ever. Why is it that I am having this issue?

Old 11-07-2012, 02:50 PM   #2
(male)

DeakyP HB User
Re: circumcision aftermath?

I had my circumcision when i was 11. I started puberty soon after and lost half the nerve endings on the head of my penis. It is scarred and i have little feeling during sex, none when wearing a condom. Sex is still enjoyable and i can last up to 4 hours, longer if i try. If it still doesnt get any better then i dont know how to help you. Did the head stick to your underwear after the op? if it did then whats happened is the same as me. You've lost nerve endings however it shouldnt have made it more sensitive, if its affecting your sex life you could always try extra thick condoms. If this helps brilliant but if not im sorry but i tried my best.
Hope it all works out and your happy

Last edited by DeakyP; 11-07-2012 at 02:52 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to DeakyP For This Useful Post:
daniel1988 (11-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
(male)

daniel1988 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeakyP View Post
I had my circumcision when i was 11. I started puberty soon after and lost half the nerve endings on the head of my penis. It is scarred and i have little feeling during sex, none when wearing a condom. Sex is still enjoyable and i can last up to 4 hours, longer if i try. If it still doesnt get any better then i dont know how to help you. Did the head stick to your underwear after the op? if it did then whats happened is the same as me. You've lost nerve endings however it shouldnt have made it more sensitive, if its affecting your sex life you could always try extra thick condoms. If this helps brilliant but if not im sorry but i tried my best.
Hope it all works out and your happy

I have tried various methods like masterbating before sex, use condoms with numbing cream to last longer. However it did not help at all. I could last max 1 minute at max as embarrassing as it sounds. Well I did not wore any under after surgery and let it hang loosely for a month. I certainly rather I have your problem of lasting too long than not lasting at all. At least I can satisfy my partner

Thanks for your advice anyway

Old 11-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

I'm sorry you had to be circumcised, but it's lucky your complaint is excess sensitivity and not insufficient. It's considerably easier to overcome excess sensitivity. As DeakyP said, condoms are a great way to lower excessive stimulation.

You might also intentionally desensitize your penis by exposing it more--inside your clothes. If you have any foreskin remnant, you can keep it back so the glans is totally exposed to the fabric in your underwear or whatever (especially the sensitive ridge). If this feels like too much sensation at first, stick with it. It won't after long. This exposure will reduce the strength of the nerve signals to your brain coming from your penis (maybe by diminishing the prominence of the signaling inside the brain).

Or it could be that your premature ejaculation (PE) is not an issue of sensitivity, but only affecting ejaculatory function. Does your ejaculation just happen quickly and suddenly and the erection is gone, and it lacks the pleasurable body-wide and mental aspects it once had? There might be a simple explanation (and cure). Premature ejaculation like this can be caused by an (otherwise unnoticed) infection pretty much anywhere in the urogenital system. It could be that it's a small infection that has gone unnoticed for a while. Only a doctor can tell you after an exam.

Incidentally, urogenital infections seem to be capable of causing PE because of the infection robbing penile nerves of the minerals, metals, and electrolytes they need to function properly (to repeat speculation from a paper that showed most PE semen had abnormal mineral levels).

Last edited by mc7; 11-07-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: grammar

The Following User Says Thank You to mc7 For This Useful Post:
daniel1988 (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
(male)

daniel1988 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc7 View Post
I'm sorry you had to be circumcised, but it's lucky your complaint is excess sensitivity and not insufficient. It's considerably easier to overcome excess sensitivity. As DeakyP said, condoms are a great way to lower excessive stimulation.

You might also intentionally desensitize your penis by exposing it more--inside your clothes. If you have any foreskin remnant, you can keep it back so the glans is totally exposed to the fabric in your underwear or whatever (especially the sensitive ridge). If this feels like too much sensation at first, stick with it. It won't after long. This exposure will reduce the strength of the nerve signals to your brain coming from your penis (maybe by diminishing the prominence of the signaling inside the brain).

Or it could be that your premature ejaculation (PE) is not an issue of sensitivity, but only affecting ejaculatory function. Does your ejaculation just happen quickly and suddenly and the erection is gone, and it lacks the pleasurable body-wide and mental aspects it once had? There might be a simple explanation (and cure). Premature ejaculation like this can be caused by an (otherwise unnoticed) infection pretty much anywhere in the urogenital system. It could be that it's a small infection that has gone unnoticed for a while. Only a doctor can tell you after an exam.

Incidentally, urogenital infections seem to be capable of causing PE because of the infection robbing penile nerves of the minerals, metals, and electrolytes they need to function properly (to repeat speculation from a paper that showed most PE semen had abnormal mineral levels).

Well my only remnant would be the scar line where the remaining foreskin after operation fuse with the penis. My glans are totally exposed and I think they are pretty much dead as I do not really feel anything when it brushes against my underwear . All this issues arrise only after the circumsizing so im pretty sure it has something to do with it . I suspect the scar line from the circumsizing has something to do with my pe as it is now the most sensitive area in my penis now but I can't be totally sure. Thx for advice .

Closed Thread