It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
(male)

Swpplfasho HB User
20 year old with erection issues

Hi I'm 20 years old and having trouble getting and maintaining erections! About 3 weeks ago I started having issues getting an erection whether it be during sex or when I masterbate.. I have tried twice to get one while having sex and both times have failed (I'm gay and a bottom) when I normally am rock hard after a second of making out and touching.. After the 2nd time I tried materbating and I got an erection but it was nowhere near as hard as it normally gets, it took way more effort than I'm used too, and went limp as soon as I took my hand off.. So I tried again and pretty much forced myself to finish and after I felt minor discomfort for maybe about 30 mins and it wasn't like burning or anything it just felt weird.. Another thing I noticed is that I feel like I have to pee way more often then I usually do I don't know if that means anything.. I have a doctors appt this week but I've just been really stressing about this and I don't really know what to say to my doctor cause I've never really had issues like this before'

Old 11-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: 20 year old with erection issues

All these symptoms could result from the infection it sounds like you probably have. An infection pretty much anywhere in the urogenital system can cause these problems. The increased urge to urinate is a good sign it's a UTI. The doctor will diagnose you and probably give you an antibiotic or anti-fungal.

For future prevention, you might find cranberry helps a lot. It has components that prevent bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract. Cranberry might also help keep the infection from getting worse before your doctor appt. if that's not for some days. If it is a UTI and it gets more advanced, it will burn when you urinate.

Infections like this can be sexually acquired (including from oral), but it could also just happen for no good reason, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread