It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
(male)

steffen556 HB User
Urine drops and quick ejaculation

Hi Everyone,

I hope I get a sincere advise on this.

I have an issue which is with me, probably since I was a kid of 10 years old, that my urine drops falls of penis. I have never consulted a doctor to avoid an embarrasing situation.

I have never find it difficult to control as I thought it might not be an issue or you can say I learnt to live with it. But then I got married, but since I felt no issue with my penis as such, so I thought I dont have an issue of fertility(I hope u all know what I mean).

Now my point of concern is that whenever I have sex with my wife, I cannot my penis. No matter how much I control, it ejaculates ( as per its own flow). And that also not before or longer than 5 ~ 15 secs. Thats an area of concern for me.

Are these two things related? If yes, then who to consult on this.

Thanks for your answers.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Urine drops and quick ejaculation

By "urine drops of penis", do you mean that you urinate (drops?) uncontrollably? And the other problem you mention is premature ejaculation?

You really should see a doctor because your problems might be caused by a simple infection that a doctor could easily identify and treat. There are many other possibilities, but infection is probably the most common cause of the problems you described. (If it is infection, it will probably get worse the longer you ignore it, and it can cause permanent damage.)

You also asked who you should see. A urologist would be the most qualified doctor to diagnose and treat these kinds of problems, but actually any doctor can recognize, test for, and treat urogenital infections (and other common problems).

Don't be embarrassed about seeing a doctor. They see worse problems all the time. Besides, it's not like you've done anything wrong. Doctors are on our side in the battle against disease (& all pathology). They want to help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
(male)

steffen556 HB User

Hi MC7,

By "urine drops of penis", do you mean that you urinate (drops?) uncontrollably? And the other problem you mention is premature ejaculation?

I mean to say that once I finish my urination and get back to my normal routine, the urine drop keeps on falling on my underwear drop by drop. So I am trying to say whether these two problems co-relate in any sense.

Thanks for your suggestions. I have an appointment with a urologist on Thursday, and I will see what he suggests.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

The technical name for difficulty controlling the flow of urine is urinary incontinence. And you've described a pretty minor case.

I'm sorry, I might have worried you for no reason about an infection. Really, if there were no other symptoms and your urine is healthy looking (not dark or cloudy at all), it's probably just naturally weak muscles or nerves. The premature ejaculation is another problem in the urogenital system, which is what made me suggest that it might be an infection, but unless there are other symptoms or the premature ejaculation were an unexpected/sudden change in sexual function, it's not likely infection (though it is definitely still possible that it could be).

There is a muscle contraction called a "Kegel exercise" (or "kegels") that you should read more about. It can help strengthen muscles/nerves to overcome urinary incontinence. And I only just learned that this exercise can actually also be an effective treatment for premature ejaculation (at least for some men), so it seems like you should learn to do this exercise. I would do these exercises regularly for a month or two and see if that helps. Start out gently. Overdoing it (especially at first) can cause its own problems.

One more thing, on the off chance it is indeed related to UTI (urinary tract infection), cranberry helps treat/prevent that sort of minor infection by making it more difficult for bacteria to adhere to the tissue of the bladder & urethra.

Last edited by mc7; 11-13-2012 at 03:53 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to mc7 For This Useful Post:
steffen556 (11-14-2012)
Closed Thread