HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - Men (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/)
-   -   Decrease in size of my penis. (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/927932-decrease-size-my-penis.html)

Saggers 11-17-2012 05:56 AM

Decrease in size of my penis.

Hi,

I'm a 17 year-old male
Weight : 51 Kg
Height : ~5 ft. 10 inch - 175 cm
Do not have bad habits such as smoking or tobacco addiction.
I do masturbate once in 2 days.

I noticed, a decrease in size of my penis.
Last year it was, 6.5 inches long and very hard.
and now I noticed, it is 4.5 inches long. Why ?
When I am gonna blow, Penis head becomes very shiny and big.
I also noticed decrease in sperm count.

but I noticed the decrease of 2 inches.
I want to know reason
and I need solution to get the size back.
I need advice specially on exercise and food. Though I do not know, if I can afford any medical treatments.

Reply as quickly as possible.

Thank You,
Saggers
:)

aowshea 11-18-2012 09:21 PM

Re: Decrease in size of my penis.

I had same problem like yours in my youth.

My cause was obesity. My penis decreased dramatically. According to my doctor, the shaft is not decreasing, but it was shrunk by the fat in pubic area (between penis and belly button). He told me to arrange my meal time properly and have a diet. Exercise, so I took swimming.

Amost 2 years, I returned to normal again. The penis back to slighty normal like before the obesity.
_----

Anyway penis length is vary in size, each session of the erection will never be the same.

-------

There are numerous other factors that can cause penis decreased in size, such as -- age factor, distress level, tiredness, disease, etc.

Hope this helps.
My suggestion: drink fresh water before sleep, and wake up before brushing teeth. Swimming is the best exercise.

Saggers 11-21-2012 11:17 PM

I am slender with body shape. I did not understand term, Penis and BELLY button. I do not have belly. If you are talking about Pelvis area, there are no excess of fats in that area.

aowshea 11-24-2012 12:28 AM

Well, I just share what i'd been through at my youth.

Two times erection in a nearby time, won't give you an exact same size, they will be vary.

Masturbate a lot also contribute as if decreasing in size.

mc7 11-24-2012 05:18 PM

Do you have any pain? Is it possible that you injured your penis? Has the shape changed at all? Has it changed direction? Is there ever pain with urination or a discharge? (You don't need to have ever had sex to develop a urinary tract infection.) You aren't on any medications, are you? Might you have high blood pressure? Or low?

Are your erections softer than they were before? If so, I might wonder about psychological issues, physical obstructions and/or hormone levels. Are you under a lot of stress? Are you worried about things? Do you ever have any pain in your testicles? Do you ever have pain that feels like it is coming from behind your penis? Besides low androgens (male hormones), high levels of other hormones can interfere with androgens (estrogen/prolactin/etc.).

Do you ride a bicycle? Bicycle seats can cause many erectile problems for men. Get a wider/flat seat if you must ride a bicycle. Regular bicycle seats press on the perineum too hard.

Are your erections still very firm? This is probably not likely, but could it be that your foreskin has become tight? This can force the shaft down into the pelvis rather than letting it fully expand outside the body. I think 2" would be a pretty astronomical loss of this sort, though.

That is all I can think of, but there are tons of things I've never heard of. No one here is a doctor. Chances are good that a doctor could identify your issue right away with a physical exam.

Saggers 11-28-2012 04:57 AM

Yep, it is tilted to left a bit.
and I have low blood pressure.
after I ***, I feel pain a bit.
Yep, recently I suffered through breakup, GF cheated me. but never had pain in testicles.
Erections are not as firm as it was in past. and skin it is not hard. it is soft.

Saggers 11-28-2012 05:06 AM

It is tilted to left a bit.
recently went through breakup. but I am a virgin (still).
erections are not as firm as they were in past. foreskin is not tight.
and never had pain from testicles.
I have a low blood pressure.

and I request you to post solutions for it.

mc7 11-28-2012 10:57 AM

Slight tilts are perfectly normal. I would only be worried if the tilt had changed suddenly or something.

It sounds like your problem is psychological. Relationships ending badly make us feel like we are weak. It's reflected in our sexuality. There isn't really anything to do but view this as an opportunity to improve yourself. You'll get over this on your own and you'll be stronger for it.

Saggers 11-29-2012 08:49 PM

Well, I have another question.
Why the penis gets tilted.
cuz I noticed, it is tilting more day by day.
and also, I want to know a way to make it straight 90degree again ....

mc7 12-01-2012 07:07 PM

Now this sounds like more than just a loss of confidence. If the tilt is changing and it's gotten shorter, that sounds like Peyronie's. Hardening of connective tissue in the penis is called Peyronie's disorder. This disorder causes the penis to become crooked and/or shorter.

It's not known exactly what causes it, but some medications are known to cause it or make it worse. On the bright side, it fixes itself a lot of the time especially in younger people (20-50% of cases according to Dr. Andrew Weil). It's also pretty common. Try not to feel bad. There are a lot of men with it.

Is there anything about your diet or other habits that could be contributing? Are you on any medications? Do you take anything unusual of any sort? Could you be overconsuming (or otherwise exposed to high levels of) zinc by any chance? (Like do you work with galvanized metal?) Or could you be getting too little manganese? (Cinnamon is a fairly concentrated dietary source of manganese, but too much cinnamon damages nerves, so don't go crazy with it.)

Saggers 12-02-2012 05:49 AM

Actually I was on vacations ... and for at least 15 - 16 hours I am with my laptop ... to play PC Games.

Does it causes any sexual problems ?

and How can I fix the straightness and that 2 inches height ?

mc7 12-03-2012 05:52 AM

Yeah, if it's just tilting because it's soft and there's no hardening, it's not Peyronie's. (Sorry to get you worried about nothing I thought you meant a more severe tilt.)

And yes, sitting down and playing video games is terrible for sexual health. That's really easy to fix. You should probably exercise a lot more unless you walk a lot or something. More sun and exercise will help your erections and stabilize your hormone levels. Getting enough exercise is generally the biggest thing anyone can do to make themselves better at sex. And it has so many other benefits for health.

Saggers 12-03-2012 06:32 AM

and another issue i noticed ... sperms ... I decreased my masturbate frequency ... now this is what i noticed ...
I could not generate sperms ... I mean what came out was .... just water with very few sperms ... almost 1/10 proportion of sperms to water ...
now I am worried about sperms if they are dead....

and how can I fix this issue?

Saggers 12-03-2012 06:33 AM

and another issue i noticed ... sperms ... I decreased my masturbate frequency ... now this is what i noticed ...
I could not generate sperms ... I mean what came out was .... just water with very few sperms ... almost 1/10 proportion of sperms to water ...
now I am worried about sperms if they are dead....

and how can I fix this issue?

mc7 12-03-2012 07:46 PM

Sperm only actually makes up a tiny fraction of semen (1-10% usually 2-5%). So your testes and sperm might be fine, and it's just your prostate and seminal vesicles which are not producing the non-sperm majority of the semen.

Some people say eating fresh celery helps produce more semen. Some people recommend eating other things. None of it's been proved. I don't know anything about that really.

Healthy eating, exercise and sunlight should help you tremendously.

This is more controversial, but something you might consider. If you're using high-bandwidth wireless internet on your laptop (wifi OR 3G or similar) for so many hours everyday, you might be having symptoms of microwaving yourself. It's a very small power of microwaves, so normal exposure is not a big deal for healthy people, but it's possible that it might help you to stay away from wireless internet (and cell phones) until you're better.