It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
(male)

dpm0124 HB User
low ejaculate volume

This is a bit embarrassing and rather hard for me to talk about, especially being a guy and all, but here goes everything... I'm a 33 year old male, like I said, with numerous health problems. Diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol to name a few. I've not always had these problems tho. It's just in the past 5 years they've stacked up. But I've always had the problem of which I'm writing. I've always had low amounts of cumwhen I've ejaculated. Extremely low. Most of the time It's a blank. I've read around and I know the more you ejaculate, the less you ***, and the longer in-between ejaculations, the more it builds up. This is true...sometimes. Its not always the case. Is this something to be concerned about? Is there anything else I could do to change it? Also, I've notice that for some reason when I've had an energy drink or two and I ejaculate, that's when I see a vast improvement. What's the connection? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:34 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: low ejaculate volume

Energy drinks vary widely in what they contain. It would help to know which one(s) helped this. It may have had one component that overcomes some of your general health problems temporarily (B6 and B12 maybe?). The caffeine, sugar and artificial sweeteners can't be good though.

Have you heard of cranberry for diabetes? It's somewhat anti-microbial too. It's also diuretic, so drink lots of water. Does that seem to help your ejaculate volume?

Mayoclinic's website says: "Dry orgasm usually isn't harmful, but it can interfere with a man's ability to father a child." Elsewhere people mention blood pressure and thyroid issues being able to cause dry orgasm. It can be a side effect of medication as well.

Have you had your prostate checked? A urologist could tell you more. High blood sugar and the resultant glycation damage nerves. I believe that's what's responsible for most of diabetes bad effects on sexual function.

Oh, could it be the taurine? I forgot about that common component of energy drinks. Taurine is good for improving and stabilizing nerve function. Taurine is a glycation inhibitor, so it makes sense how it would help nerve interference from glycation. Wow, I guess it helps stimulate nerve regeneration too (Lima et al., 2001). I only just read that. And it may help with high blood pressure. It seems like you might really stand to benefit from taurine. (They sell it at most drugstores.)

Apparently a common cause of taurine deficiency can be digestive yeast. That's interesting to know. And it's also worth considering, apparently one common cause of digestive yeast overgrowth is zinc and manganese deficiency. So that's something to consider. If a low metal level caused the digestive yeast, than taurine might exacerbate yeast unless you also correct that imbalance too. (Nutrition ideas: there's high manganese in cinnamon and zinc in meat and nuts.)

Last edited by mc7; 12-05-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
(male)

David757 HB User
Re: low ejaculate volume

Eat nuts, especially sunflower nuts, drink a lot of liquids.
Don't drink energy drinks, they're unhealthy, cut out the coffee and alcohol as well.

Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

I also think that eggs and cheese thicken the liquid, but not sure...

I'd advise you to get your prostate checked. That's where you ejaculate from.
It's always good to check a professional in order to eliminate risks.

Overall with the age, they say the volume of fluid gets reduced.

I also heard that masturbation is quite harmful in these cases, especially it it occurs more often than once every 10-14 days.

I hope you'll get better.

All best!

Closed Thread