It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
(male)

Laxman88 HB User
Reg problems with use of condom

I'm having trouble having sex with condoms.
I used to masturbate once a week, but now I tried to have sex. I tried using a Condom. I had trouble staying hard with a condom...it's like I can't feel anything through the condom.

Last edited by Laxman88; 11-20-2012 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 11-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: Reg problems with use of condom

Yep, having sex with someone you love is different than having sex with a hooker. Except you love her.
That's first.

I think it's not the condom that makes you don't feel anything. It's your inadequate hardness on penis.

If penis gets loosen a bit, the condom wil become malfunction. It's only sliding. Sometimes the condom may release from your penis, and left inside vagina.

Or you use a wrong condom. Too oily, too big size, too thick!,
Not too mention the hooker's vagina condition, that been used by any size of penis. The elasticity may be loosen.

The Following User Says Thank You to aowshea For This Useful Post:
Laxman88 (11-20-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-20-2012, 04:07 AM   #3
(male)

Laxman88 HB User

Thanks for your reply. I just want to know do I have any problem with me. That is why posted that question. I never had any problems before, but when I had sex for the first time I had that trouble. That's why panicked and asked the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aowshea View Post
Yep, having sex with someone you love is different than having sex with a hooker. Except you love her.
That's first.

I think it's not the condom that makes you don't feel anything. It's your inadequate hardness on penis.

If penis gets loosen a bit, the condom wil become malfunction. It's only sliding. Sometimes the condom may release from your penis, and left inside vagina.

Or you use a wrong condom. Too oily, too big size, too thick!,
Not too mention the hooker's vagina condition, that been used by any size of penis. The elasticity may be loosen.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #4
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

Some condoms are wider than others. If the condom you used was too wide for you, it wouldn't stretch thin enough to feel much through it. You can find how wide condoms are online.

When we're nervous, it's really difficult to maintain an erection. Achieving and maintaining an erection is done (in large part) by relaxing smooth muscle tissue in the penis, so even subconscious fear(s) can cause impotence. Might you have just been too nervous? Nervousness and/or negative thoughts are the most common cause of erectile dysfunction in young men.

Next most commonly, many prescription medications, recreational drugs and alcohol cause impotence as well.

If you also have low sex drive, you may have low androgen (male hormone) levels, low sensitivity to androgens, or other hormones could be interfering (like prolactin or estrogen). Small testicles, weak erections and orgasms, etc. might tend to indicate low hormones or other hormonal disturbance. Do you get enough sunlight? (vitamin D) What's your eating like? There are many causes of impotence and low libido.

There's also a possibility, IF you have any symptoms of an infection, that might cause erectile dysfunction too. If it were a very mild infection, you might not have noticed it yet?

It's less likely, but also possible that the problem could have to do with circumcision, which takes away a lot of sensitivity making condoms considerably less pleasant/tolerable. There are things you can do to increase sensitivity in that case; some are really easy. (Even if you weren't circumcised, you could have lost a lot of sensitivity if your foreskin is too short to cover the glans well.) You can enjoy using condoms more (and sex generally) by increasing sensitivity.

A doctor could answer your questions MUCH better.

Closed Thread