It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
(male)

MrWorried56 HB User
Worried about bumps on penis shaft!

I've never had this kind of problem before. I'm 56 years old, and noticed about three months ago that I had 3-4 pinkish bumps on the side of the shaft of my penis. They are relatively smooth and either round or a bit elongated. One of them had a hair growing out of the middle and the other had one right at the base. One lower down I actually tugged on a hair follicle and created it. Two months ago I had maybe four of them, now it looks more like nine. They're very small but a couple of the larger ones are noticeable. I'm not sure what I have but I know bumps don't just start showing up and multiplying, albeit slowly. They don't hurt and they don't appear to be "popable." Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2012, 05:19 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Worried about bumps on penis shaft!

Could it be molluscum contagiosum? They are a bumps that spread. Check pics of that to see if it looks similar. A towel, doorknob, or any surface can carry this virus! If that's what it is popping them will make them spread.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread