It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
(male)

specter HB User
Red face Sexual Pain

Hi I'm George, I'm 22 year old male
About a year ago, while masturbating on a toilet seat I've had a huge pain in my penis glans at orgasm (like a burning sensation)
and the day after I've had great pain in my left hip while sitting that is relieved when standing and involuntary spasms and cramps and -the worst of all- feeling of disgust toward anything sexual and very wierd disturbing sensation of with friction and very bad alternate feeling of oragasm.
Then after 2 weaks, I went to a neurologist and had an MRI scan but nothing came-up so he had me take vitamins B6 & B12, then at the first shot I had the nurse insert the needle in my left hip (where it hurts), and just the insertion of that needle alone relieved 50% of the pain instantly but the other shots didn't help a bit, and nothing for the sexual part
Then another neurologist diagnosed the issue being psychological and gave me antidepressant and vitamin E but it didn't feel any better on any aspect
Then another one diagnosed me as a PNE (Pudenedal Nerve Entrapment) - but he was not fully sure- and gave me cortisone shot in that area and it felt better for few months as far as the pain but it has returned, and nothing happened for the sexual part

And now I'm desperate and depressed, I've been able to ejaculate a few times using a prostate message "from outside" it won't make it feel GOOD but at least I feel CAPABLE!!, and all that from that incident in the bathroom a year ago now
I can sit down and bear the pain all day It's not much but It's the sexual dysfunction that Truly worries me, I mean that's MY FUTURE
but lately I've been researching and found out that maybe pelvic floor muscles can cause that, maybe I strained a muscle that day and it affected some nerve, and that needle triggered some trigger point in that muscle and helped realse it, and noticed that I can't voluntarily contract my pelvic muscles like I should, they feel weak and reluctant, and noticed that they're most of the times contracted unless I willingly relax them, after all I do have all the causes: depression/anxiety, obesity and a lot of sitting
And I don't have any pain or discomfort while urinating or any other unmentioned issues
Please Help!!!!!! If It's the pelvic muscle I'd like to know how to repair the muscle and thanks anyway

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Sexual Pain

A lot of sitting is very likely a part of this problem. You might benefit from a few weeks of sticking to a stretching routine. Especially if it's a blocked nerve like it seems. But that would also help any possible muscle problems too.

You might also benefit from a light calisthenic activity or dancing or something... at least walking more often. Too much sitting can definitely make problems like this worse.

Closed Thread