It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
(male)

Cesare HB User
Burns when I pee, strange feeling on my testicles, few red dots on the foreskin

Well I'll start by explaining the full problem, somethings might not be related but I'll say everything so you can make a better diagnosis.

I always shaved the area of my penis & testicles with a normal razor, like when you shave beard since 14, I am 18 now, and almost 1 month ago I had like a red spot and it felt like burning, and was somehow itchy near my groin, I ignored and thought it was some reaction because of the razor, later it eventually gone away but since then when I pee it burns a bit in the tip of my penis head, like inside, and I started having lower back pain, I thought it was kidneys or my bladder, I also started to feel like strange things inside my testicles.

I spoke with my parents and eventually my mother spoke with my grandmother and she advised me to take some tea of cherry feet mixed with corn beards (dunno if its written this way) I think it eventually helped me and the lower back pain gone away, but the burning when I pee and strange feeling in my testicles didn't.

So I decided to go to the doctor, I explained him my problem and he told me that with my symptoms he couldn't really find what I had, so I did some pee analysis and he told me everything was fine, then he asked to see my penis, of course I said yes, when I took it out, he looked it at, pushed him a bit a side and said by the aspect it was all fine and my penis was totally normal, that I should go home and keep with the tea and maybe take some benuron for the "pain" in my bladder, to see if it would go away or to wait for the symptoms to get worse.

It's been more then a week now and it still burns when I pee, still have some strange feelings in my testicles, sometimes painfully on them and on the penis that stops if I touch it, and need to go to the toilet pee often, and I got some red dots when I pull my skin back, behind the head of my penis. I am getting really desesperated because I'm worried about this problem, I can't sleep properly and I'm going crazy.. More then 1 month like this.

Some importants things that I didn't mention, I have the same partner for 2 years only had relations with her always unprotected, and I'm sure that she doesn't cheat on me, so I can't really find a solution and I keep worried .. I stopped having sexual relations because I'm worried it might get worse, or I might pass something to her.

I still tried to masturbate and I masturbate just fine .. normal sperm and everything, normal amount, normal erection..

I hope I have pointed everything important out, if you have more questions I'll be glad to explain whatever you need to know, just help me please!

King regards in advance.

Last edited by Cesare; 12-07-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Typos

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #2
(male)

Cesare HB User
Re: Burns when I pee, strange feeling on my testicles, few red dots on the foreskin

Someone please? :x

Old 12-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Burns when I pee, strange feeling on my testicles, few red dots on the foreskin

The doctor didn't find anything? If it's not bacteria it's probably yeast (though it could be viral or protozoal I guess too). Were you tested for yeast or only bacteria? The paracetamol isn't helping your kidneys function. If it's not helping with pain, don't take it.

Whatever the nature of the infection (IF it is one), cranberry can probably help at least a bit. (And drink lots of water.) The best cranberry juices don't have added sugar and they're difficult to drink without adding something to sweeten them. Stevia is a good calorie-free natural sweetener that won't feed the infection like most other sweeteners do. A few days of drinking a cup of unsweetened/Stevia-sweetened cranberry juice and lots of water might really help.

Closed Thread