It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
(male)

SingaporeMe HB User
What changed? I now have pre-mature ejacualtion?

I am only 46. I have been having sex since I was 15. I liked it so much, that I had a vasectomy at 21, so that there would never be a problem with pregnancy. When I was married we had sex for 20-40 min before I would orgasm. I could even maintain an erection long after ejaculating. Now after about 1 min I orgasm and loose my erection. WHY?

Three months ago I moved to Singapore. They cannot get my old blood pressure meds here. I take local meds. My blood pressure is much better now.

I told the doctor that my erections were slow. He changed my meds, and the schedule. The doctor says there is nothing physically wrong with me.

I have experienced a sudden weight loss, and I have been tried. Is my testosterone low? I have not asked the doctor to test it yet.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, who I love very much, and will one day marry her. But I want to be a good husband, and that means pleasing her in the bedroom as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: What changed? I now have pre-mature ejacualtion?

You might have a urogenital infection. If you have a UTI or other urogenital infection, it can cause ejaculation without orgasm. You will notice this is different because it's like the penis just does it unexpectedly and without causing the normal pleasant feelings of orgasm.

If it's a very mild infection, cranberry might cure it (better unsweetened). But if it's more severe or in the prostate/seminal vesicles, see a doctor for an exam and testing for yeast or bacterial infections. Is your urine cloudy? Does it ever hurt to urinate? What do you usually take for bladder infections in the East? (We seem to mostly take cranberry in the West.)

It might also just be an effect of the new meds. Blood pressure drugs are notorious for hurting sex life, aren't they? What is the new one?

Last edited by mc7; 12-11-2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: weaker wording

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread