It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #1
(male)

JhonnyDe HB User
Frenulum cut... Help needed ASAP, please read full... :'(

Today (12/12/12), early in the morning around 2 AM I had a :shock: frenulum tear because of stretching of the skin (I am circumcised) and at first I didn't know what happened but one thing is for sure I was very, VERY afraid, there was lots of blood and the clotting didn't stopped for more than an hour. :x

At first there was lots of blood then eventually there were drops coming out about an hour or so...

I kept wiping off the blood with some running warm(not hot) water from the geyser and then cleaned the area with dettol antiseptic liquid. When I applied DETTOL, the head of the penis became numb! No sensitivity even in the tip... It was terrifying. But it became normal after a while.. I think that DETTOL has sone kind of anesthetic agent in it. Then I applied Boroline cream (I only had this as first aid).

I waited till morning (AFTER 10 HOURS) and then went to the doctor, the doctor(he is a physician, not a surgeon) gave me an antibiotic- ODOXIL 500mg and FUSIDERM gel (chontaining something - 'Sodium Fusidate') and said that there is nothing to worry about, but I am very afraid....

Returning back home when I cleaned the area again with antiseptic liquid and applied the Fusiderm gel, there were little drops of blood again..

Essential Details: 21yrs, virgin nd circumcised.

My Question is:
****Will the detached/cut part rejoin??***
nd can it cause any complications in the future???
can I masturbate normally and have a normal sex life in the future?
I know I am freaking out but please give every possible details...

[deleted]

I have Automata exam tomorrow and I just colud not concentrate on studying
Oh lord I pray that it gets back to normal.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-12-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Images of genitals are not allowed. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Frenulum cut.. Help needed ASAP, please read full.... :'(

I'm not a doctor and have no experience with this, but from what I've seen other people say, it can heal back into place and be just fine. I think this might usually be the case (if you keep the wound closed all the time). The topical antibiotic slows healing, though obviously it's important to prevent infection. Don't cram a lot of antibiotic down into the wound. And generally, don't move it any more than necessary.

If it's still tight after healing, you might want to stretch it (slowly and gently) so this can't happen again. But you probably want to let it heal for 4 or 6 months or more before starting anything like that. You don't want to just tear it again. See the sticky thread on the Men's Health board Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis). You probably had (probably minor) frenulum breve.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
(male)

langahl HB User
Re: Frenulum cut.. Help needed ASAP, please read full.... :'(

Many years ago, mine was torn while having sex with the woman on top position. it hurt a little, did not bleed much, but I think the girl for what its worth was secretly pleased. It healed in a week or so...no it did not join back and it is not a problem. It was not my first time.

Closed Thread