It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
(male)

KrisMcK HB User
Exclamation Inabilty To Ejaculate or Orgasm

I'd say over the past 10 years I'm finding it ever increasingly hard to ejaculate even when I masturbate. Masturbation can take up to 3-4 hours before I ejaculate 2 out of 3 times I can't. It's very stressful and frustrating.

I am on medication but have been on the same meds for 20 years. I know that makes it difficult but not THAT difficult.

I have impotence due to a congenital narrow arteries in my penis but am using injection therapy which works wonders. So getting it really hard is not the issue. It feels like I've forgotten how to ***! I have to try so hard I get totally out of breath and have to take a break and try again and again.

In order for me to ejaculate I need to tense up my whole body while I masturbate hard and fast. Sometimes in orgasm so hard it kinda hurts as the orgasm is too prolonged and too intense and I wind up screaming. Sometimes I get afraid of that. I want to orgasm like other guys ie don't have to tense up, stroke slowly and ejaculate easily and within 15 minutes max.

Does anyone have any advise? It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kris

Last edited by KrisMcK; 12-14-2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Changed inappropriate words to scientific terms

Old 12-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Inabilty To Ejaculate or Orgasm

Are you taking an SSRI? They cause difficult orgasm in practically everyone. That's just one basic effect of higher serotonin. I took an SSRI (and a SNRI) for a while. I might say more about that if you wondered.

If you have been having difficulty orgasming for 20 years, it's possible that just in masturbating, you may have seriously desensitized your penis. Is the surface of the skin sore afterward or irritated?

Do you think the length and vigorous action needed to bring you to orgasm could have exhausted your penile sensitivity? There are actually some relatively simple things that can be done to increase penile sensitivity, I might mention if you wondered.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #3
(male)

KrisMcK HB User
Re: Inabilty To Ejaculate or Orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc7 View Post
are you taking an ssri? They cause difficult orgasm in practically everyone. That's just one basic effect of higher serotonin. I took an ssri (and a snri) for a while. I might say more about that if you wondered.

If you have been having difficulty orgasming for 20 years, it's possible that just in masturbating, you may have seriously desensitized your penis. Is the surface of the skin sore afterward or irritated?

Do you think the length and vigorous action needed to bring you to orgasm could have exhausted your penile sensitivity? There are actually some relatively simple things that can be done to increase penile sensitivity, i might mention if you wondered.

yes please what sorta things increase sensitivity?

Closed Thread