It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
(male)

kumar793 HB User
Wink Hello

my penis is 4 and 1/2 inch i want to increase its size upto 8 inches is it posible and i also want to increase its circumfrance so that i can satisfy my gf... and please tell me how to increase the time of intercourse and how can find her g spot

Last edited by Administrator; 12-25-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: Hello

I think 4.5 inches is categorized as a regular penis size. What you need is the hardness and durability. Woman's orgasm does not depend on penis' length alone. Some women may have a better clitoral's sensitivity, the other at vaginal walls, but this is vary since woman's expectation randomly wanted even in a single current sex session. Because I found out, sometimes G-spot works, but in another time it didn't work as much as she wanted it so.

If you force to make an endowed penis, especially with weighting tools or sucker, it will destroy the veins, inside bruises, and would cause a desensitivity of the skin, in longevity. Probably it will stretch a bit longer, but you won't get the double increasing size. Hence, desensitivity would make the penis becomes lamer quicker than the natural one.

But if you still insist by thinking it's short, then you should work on how to keep the erection. Sustaining it's hardness like a rock's. Because hardness may stimulate the frictioned area much stronger rather than lamer erection. In this case, G spot may receive a better thrust from it, the hard penis. Because hitting cervix with longer penis is not fun at all. Hence, bruises or pain at the cervix may last 1-2 weeks for a woman.

Edit:
It takes time to find a woman's G spot. Like how their outer genital shape, G spot's appearance may differ in each woman. Some has it as large slimmer spot, else resembling abundant of pimple shape, else may we feel it like a bunch of meat. Yep, only we can feel it and how the appearance is by using our penis, due to its wider surface rather than using fingers.

The location yet may be vary, but the most of them located somewhere nearby the end of the inner sponge of mons pubis. Some exactly at the middle of vaginal wall, else would be located a bit left, or a bit right. Imagine the clock, the radius is between 10 to 2 o'clock, when she's is on missionary position.

Due to aroused-stretching of vaginal walls is random, it would become also vary in length.

Just don't give up. If you keep to have many sex sessions with a single woman, you will find it.

Good luck.

Last edited by aowshea; 12-25-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread