It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2012, 01:46 AM   #1
(male)

j516 HB User
Low Penis Sensitivity

Hello I'm 23 and looking for advice,

I feel like I have very low penis sensitivity. Sometimes it is easy achieve orgasm, but more often than not it takes 30-45 minutes. Also the top part of my penis seems to have no sensitivity whatsoever. The frenulum seems to be the only part that is somewhat sensitive. I find that I can only come in missionary position. Sometimes it is difficult to maintain an erection. As far as masturbation, I don't masturbate anymore, one of the perks of having my wife here. However when I used masturbate it was rough and focused on the bottom of my penis. I am very attracted to my wife, but it frustrating for both of us when it takes forever to achieve orgasm. I am circumcised and have heard that that can be a cause of greatly decreased sensitivity. I have also heard about foreskin restoration and after all these issues, I am definitely considering it. Please help!!!!

Old 12-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: Low Penis Sensitivity

Have you try the Pretzel Dip/Camel Ride position

With her outer labia that is positioned horizontally, the lower labia may performs as a good cushion for your frenulum. Thus, its wide surface may give you much more pressure, no matter if you glide too left/too right.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2012, 05:32 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Many guys and women would be envious of you: if only we could all last 30 minutes or more!

You say that you have heard circumcision could be the cause of decreased sensitivity. This debate has been going on for a long time: it will never be resolved. But I suggest you should be happy with what you've got and work with it. BTW, I am uncircumcised; frankly, I don't think it matters.

You don't say anything about your sensitivity with oral sex. Is there a difference?

Old 12-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
(male)

j516 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fles View Post
Many guys and women would be envious of you: if only we could all last 30 minutes or more!

You say that you have heard circumcision could be the cause of decreased sensitivity. This debate has been going on for a long time: it will never be resolved. But I suggest you should be happy with what you've got and work with it. BTW, I am uncircumcised; frankly, I don't think it matters.

You don't say anything about your sensitivity with oral sex. Is there a difference?
30 minutes or more sounds great but it can be a bit much for both of us.

As far as oral sex it is little to no sensitivity. I don't get off from it at all.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

Yeah, the inability to orgasm from oral is a pretty common effect of circumcision. From talking to people (in America), it seems that about half of circumcised guys can't orgasm from oral (except in exceptional circumstances).

Taking 30-45 minutes to orgasm from vaginal sex is not bad. I mean, your partner defines what a good or bad amount of time is. It's not a problem unless she doesn't want sex to go on for as long as you need to orgasm.

There are at least two approaches to this (and they're not mutually exclusive). First, you can try to make her enjoy sex more (however long it takes for you to orgasm). One common thing, you might need to be using more lubrication. It always drys out and more needs to be reapplied at least about every 10-15 min. Also you should find there are angles that increase friction and others that move more smoothly. Your partner might like you using the smoothest moving angles if it takes a long time.

Or the other approach, you can do things to increase your penile sensitivity so that it doesn't take you so long to orgasm. You might first try a foreskin substitute before trying growing new skin. Foreskin restoration (or lengthening naturally short skin) is the most effective thing that can be done to increase sensitivity, but it usually takes a long time.

Besides the increased sensitivity, one other benefit of this skin is that once it's long enough, it moves in sex in a way that reduces friction (one study found it reduced friction by 10 times). So even if it didn't make your penis more sensitive it would make it more comfortable for your partner for sex to go on for a long time.

Closed Thread

Tags
penis, sensitivity, sex