It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
(male)

redsox34 HB User
erection, maintaining

i am having my low T treated with pellet implant and use 100mg vigra. however i seem to have the same issue...losing the erection much too quickly. my body seems to overheat, this seems to be the cause of my loss, why is body "overheating"?

Old 01-07-2013, 02:30 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: erection, maintaining

I don't know anything about your overheating. Could that be a minor symptom of a potentially more serious thing? I don't know. I would want to know more about it before taking it again. Fever may be a side effect in a small number of men, I read. (The most common side effects are headache and stomach upset.)

And just to speculate, maybe that's too large an amount of that drug for you. Are you allowed to cut them in half? (It's not time-released, so it should be ok to divide, but I don't know that for sure. You should ask you doctor.) If it's ok, I would probably try that. Does the smaller dose have the same negative side effect for you? Does it still work for stimulating erection?

Last edited by mc7; 01-07-2013 at 02:56 AM. Reason: punctuation

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
heat sensitivity