It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
(male)

puppy8910 HB User
Penis Swelling/Pain Help

Hi,

Will try to keep short but detailed as possible.

I have always been very sexually active (high sex drive) and never had any problems using condoms or without. (Been with around 10 gf's over the years)... With my new girlfriend we were fine for a few months enjoying sex, (using condoms). But out of the blue it would hurt, almost like the condom was cutting of circulation and my penis would swell / hurt during sex so i have to stop.

This continued and was unable to enjoy sex, my penis would swell down after a couple of days. In the end i tried other condoms etc and same thing. My gf then went on pill as i said perhaps no condoms will help, but after this i would still get pain. The frenuluem ? Underside of my penis would swell up. (where the frenuelem attaches the foreskin this would be swollen and painful / red so sex would have to stop. One time as she went onto of me i had the worst pain in my life like the frenulem ripped, (it torn a little) and i had to rest for 2-3 weeks for it to repair. (think it was a minor rip / cut but it hurt) . No bleeding etc thou...

to add to this i never used to have to use any lube, but now i cake it on.

If i masterbate i am fine and can enjoy this.... I can easily move my foresskin back, and back again to cover penis... Only during sex i have a problem.

Now, i guess the finger points to myself that has the problem, but would any sexual problem with my current gf cause me to react or inflame? Just strange i never had any problems before...

So yeah its the point where frenulum attaches to forskin that goes red / inflames. Couple occasions when very bad that gland where it attaches to skin was lnflamed, almost like a small lip if that makes sense. (I can always return my foreskin) . Whilst i can have limited / short sex its just not the same and cant enjoy it anymore or my partner.

Any advice apart from see a doctor (which i know i will have to).

I have suggest to my gf that i should have sex with another girl to see if its her irrating me but she didnt like this idea..... (worth a try i guess.. lol).

thanks

Last edited by puppy8910; 01-06-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2013, 08:11 AM   #2
(male)

puppy8910 HB User
Re: Penis Swelling/Pain Help

*bump* any suggestions or anyone experience this

Closed Thread