It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
(male)

ImRatherWorried HB User
Unhappy Penis shape and size, what's average?

My last girl friend use to tell me I had a very large penis, but after we broke up she told me that it never really did anything for her sexually. I asked my best friend (male) what he thought was average size, he said when soft about 6 inches and when erect 6.5 inches. So I measured, soft I got 4.9 inches but I was surprised when I measured fully erect. I was rather pleased until I asked a friend who's recently become bi curious if we could kinda compare and his was larger. The thing that made me feel the worst about it is that his is at least two and a half times thicker than mine. The friend that I was comparing with told me I had an oddly shaped penis, it is very thin at the base and get a little bit thicker towards the middle then goes thin at the end like the base it then goes into more of a point at the very tip. Apparently according to this friend he says its suppose to be the same thickness all the way down like his and have a more bulbous end. So is he right, do I have and idly shaped penis, or am I just normal???

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-08-2013 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Please don't post your size for opinions. Thanks.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:55 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Penis shape and size, what's average?

Flaccid lengths actually don't have any relation to erect lengths. Exactly what's the average erect penis length depends quite a bit where you live, but in the US I believe it's just shy of 6 inches (maybe 5.5-6" (?)). Also it's completely normal for a penis to be bigger in the middle, so don't feel self-conscious about that.

You probably realized that soon after breaking up might not be the best time to get an accurate sexual debriefing from your ex- on how you were in the relationship. But even if she honestly did find you sexually unfulfilling, it would probably have had a LOT more to do with how you used your penis and other aspects of sexual behavior rather than how big it is or the shape. I think the best solution would be to talk about sex more with future partners. Find out what they like and figure out how to do that well.

It also seems to be pretty common for gay (and bisexual) men to have thicker penises (and maybe the tiniest bit longer). A few surveys have found this I believe, though I don't remember the specifics offhand. I definitely wouldn't feel bad after comparing with just this one guy.

Finally, the positioning of the more sensitive parts of the vagina would not prevent your penis shape from being just as pleasing for girls. The only thing I might say, is if the end is indeed more pointy (than bulbous), be mindful that you don't poke with it unpleasantly--by trying to go to fast or especially going too fast at a less-than-ideal angle. This can feel like being stabbed. (This is a problem for other penis shapes too, but especially the more pointy the end is.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #3
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: Penis shape and size, what's average?

If you study why a woman stated for a subject/object -differently- on two or more occasions, then you won't have to come so far for such problem.

It's called the empathy. It's a riddle for man. A homework for Adam to find out the mystery of Eve's first bite on the Fruit. (My metaphor).

What you 'heard' from her when broken-up would be the surface of statement. We should learn to find out what she meant by that, the Latter, the empathy of the statement.

I believe most of women readers in here, understand what your ex said when broken up, rather than most men would manifest such question:

"Why did she say Yes in the past, but now she negated them at all?"

But the point didn't lie at the above statement, because it lies in her unspoken empathy.

I hope it would become a challenge for you. If you can acknowledgè what her empathy wants, she would become the most happiest woman to whom you love. Because you always know what she wants. That's the key to endure a marriage, a talented sample which would hecome useful talent for your kids, especially for sons.

That's all. Penis size has been in your DNA. No matter how hard or what you try, it won't increase for a double size, excluded you're still in growing up state. Woman don't value just a thing, even though they're specialized in details, but they weights everything equally, in a compact set of value.

Last edited by aowshea; 01-10-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Closed Thread

Tags
penis