It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
(male)

Shadowplay HB User
Erect Issues

Hello. I'm new to this site (just registered). This is my first post because I have a hard time finding answers and don't know where to start. I posting on here because I wonder if there are assuming experts on here.

I'm a 26 year old male and I have what I felt to be issues with my erection in two years. Though I could masturbate and ejaculate and it worked fine during sex too. I could masturbate like literally every night with no problems but I had no morning erections; so I thought it due to my age.

I never had any issues in the groin area until I hurt myself after masturbating about 2 years ago. Just had pain for a day then it went away and I felt like that's when I stopped having morning erections I think. Been to small-town family female doctor who just attributed it as psychological.

Now from that to November 28th 2012, I was masturbating to sexual stimulation and I overstimulated (while under influence of marijuana) myself in sense that erection stopped completely as I was massaging. I felt pain in left side of foreskin so I left it alone for a week. But strangely enough, for a while I had morning erections (couldn't complain, it felt great) which motivated me to just wake up and go eat breakfast.

But then, around Jan 2nd or 3rd. I had what I felt was overstimulation (under influence too) when I masturbated; so I have now left it alone. 8 days of no masturbation because I thought I had a bit of white bruise on left shaft where foreskin is and it's small. Can get erect but only for a moment like less than a minute or minute. I also had to get my blood test taken recently for an unrelated medical issue too because of the sudden appearances of white fingernails that persisted for months but is now returning to normal colour). I have always felt like I have an undiagnosed medical condition because I don't know how to explain them but I did as best I can. Done few tests, saw an internist few months ago. Now awaiting for that blood test to see if it's Hep or something affecting the liver since all else had been ruled out. My erection issue may be unrelated but you never know.

I apologize for long post, I have never had a muscle sprain in my entire life before and if this is what it is here. Then it's a heck of a place to have it. I'm done with weed for good. I'm non-smoker aside for this occasional habit. I don't like alcohol since 2008. Got on a more plants-based diet too.

I am admittedly fearful of making it worse by touching it forcefully so I've been completly leaving it alone 8 days now. No morning erections. I can urinate fine. I am hoping it will recover because I feel like resisting urge to have sex or masturbate. I just don't feel that urge but still can be erect despite perceived physical tension in left shaft of foreskin (no pain).

I'm thinking to leave it alone for a month or two. I'll have to find a real new hobby in a small town (join a sports team, fix computers, make music, anything) Any advices? I'm new to all this issue.

The following user gives a hug of support to Shadowplay:
CollinLeon (01-23-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread