It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
(male)

durant523 HB User
Unhappy Cant ejaculate after circumcision

I was circumcised Dec 13, 2012 and it has been almost five weeks since my circumcision. I have had so many erections I can't cound and have been so horny I can't hardly stand it. It is torture. The doctor helped me a little but then just told me I would be fine. My urologist told me to wait for 6 weeks before any sex activity, masturbation or intercourse. I had phimosis and that is the reason I had circumcision. I felt like I couldn't stand it any more today in week 5 so I decided to try to be gentle and masturbate to get some relief. The doctor cut my frenula, he said he separated it. I asked him why he cut it and he said he separated both sides. It is cut and both ends are pulled up just under the skin of my pennis on the bottom side.
I got an erection and got highly aroused but couldn;'t have an ejaculation. There is no sensitivity on the bottom side or the head. I had two double hernia operations and the last one in 1990 left me with a loss of feeling in much of my pelvic area and loss of feeling in my pennis. I have some feeling but all it never came back after the last hernia repair. After hernia repair, I could not have ejaculation in wet dreams, I had dreams but no ejaculation when I awoke. I could not have ejaculation in intercourse with my wife any more after hernia surgery. My wife stroked it and when I started to ***, I put it back in and we finished. I could not have a spontaneous erection but with stroking it got erection .Does anyone know anything I can do to have ejaculation. I can't stand to go on this way, horny all the time to the point it is torture.

Last edited by durant523; 01-15-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2013, 02:03 AM   #2
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: Cant ejaculate after circumcision

Try Camel Ride position. I believe this position may help you to get more pressure, more sensitivity cushions, and the proper ejaculation timing you want.

My experience. Good luck, hope this helps.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Cant ejaculate after circumcision

As it heals the function should probably improve a bit more than what you described here. Has that been the case? How is function now? I may have some other suggestions if you still want them.

I cannot understand why your doctor would recommend circumcision after you already have low penile sensitivity from the previous operations. Of course I don't know enough detail, and I'm not a doctor, but that seems like atrociously bad advice. I'm really sorry.

Circumcision isn't even really a treatment for retrograde ejaculation... is it?

Last edited by mc7; 01-31-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
circumcision, ejaculation problems