It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
(male)

shermanb17 HB User
Pin-size scabs, worried over nothing?

Five days ago I had unprotected sex with a new partner. She assured me she was clean and hadn't had sex in months beyond her exbf(who prob had other partners, and unprotected..) and I tried to shrug it off the more I thought about it. So today I notice on the head of my penis there are 4 distinct little scabs in the same area near the top. Now the girl has had the birth-control insertion where it goes up inside her, and it came up in the heat of the moment that I could feel something up inside her, beyond the norm. She told me about the BC, and said I was the first person to ever mention feeling it.

So my thinking is that these miniscule little scabs could be caused by friction from that? What else could cause these? I don't know of any known STD that would, especially since more STDs linger for some time before showing any symptoms [if they do]...

Old 02-02-2013, 03:05 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Pin-size scabs, worried over nothing?

Yes, that can happen that an IUD can injure the penis during sex (sometimes--maybe only if it's not where it's supposed to be). (It seems it could only also have injured her vagina too if that were the case.)

So I hope that's all your problem was, but it's really not possible to know that for certain. Did it clear up promptly just as if it were simply irritation?

Last edited by mc7; 02-02-2013 at 03:06 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread