It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
(male)

Mountaindewni HB User
Takes too long too ejaculate and too tired for erection after awhile

I am new here so sorry if the title of this thread is weird but I am 20 about to turn 21 and I am a very late comer to sex just had sex for first time in July 2012 and the first time I had sex I lasted for an hour without a condom. Second time it took me 2 hours to ejaculate. I no longer am with the girl but the 3 time I had sex was with another girl 2 days ago and I am very attracted to her and I am erect while we're making out and touching and we started to have sex but I can't really feel much with the condom on and it takes me so long to *** I get tired and after I pulled out I was still erect but I was just kissing her and then when she got on top of me I was no longer erect and I just couldnt get it up and she thinks she's not attractive enough or she's not good enough which isn't it. I have read that it might be because of too much masturbation and since I was a late comer I do masterbate quite often I was wondering if that was the case or if its something else because I started out hard but since it takes me so long to ejaculate I just get tired quickly and it seems like I'm no longer in the mood cause I'm so tired. Also I am constantly tired wether it be lack of sleep too much sleep or overeating. I am 5'7" 185 pounds kind of slender if that is any help to diagnosing this is it the condom or fatigue or what because I'm getting frustrated with taking so long to ejaculate. This is also he first time I lost an erection after I got tired but also the first time I used a condom but this girl I'm with now is away more attractive than the first one sorry if this is long and jumbled I just don't know what's wrong with me any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by mod85; 01-24-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2013, 02:35 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Takes too long too ejaculate and too tired for erection after awhile

Not to be condescending or judgmental or anything, but it sounds like you need to masturbate less and get in better physical condition. You might find a lot of benefit in only masturbating to reward yourself for working out. And when you're eating, do it more slowly and focus on how everything tastes more rather than doing it make yourself feel a certain way ("full"). I think eating in pursuit of the feeling of fullness can make anyone fat.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
(male)

Mountaindewni HB User

You don't sound condescending thank you for the advice as well. I have been trying to get in better physical condition, and also not masturbating as much has helped but I still last a long time and I guess that's nothing to complain about. I was very worried when I posted this and I'm not so worried now but thank you for taking the time to help me.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:50 AM   #4
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

Well, I don't really know how common it is to tell you if it's unusual, but I do think 20 is much too early to be experiencing orgasm difficulty regularly. So I would not just dismiss that as nothing (if that's what it is).

Do you think the sensitivity of your penis could be particularly low? (I know, how do you compare to someone else?) Penile sensitivity decreases with age naturally and especially use, so while you may be good for the time being, it's really not too early to think about what the next decade of life will be like (or even the one after that).

Last edited by mc7; 02-02-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Closed Thread

Tags
erection problem, fatigue, orgasm difficulty