It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
(male)

ordinaryday HB User
Problems having penetrative sex.

I was with a girl briefly last year, before she dumped me, and one of the issues we had was that we tried having penetrative sex on numerous occasions and couldn't. To be blunt, I could not penetrate her vagina with my penis.

She claimed that I must have 'impotence' problems but I don't believe that to be the case because I WAS ROCK HARD. Yes, I was rock hard but it would not go in her.

Has anyone heard of this problem? What are the possible causes? She was my first and only girlfriend so far so I have never had sex before so I can't say whether the problem is with me or her. I think it was to do with the 'angle' we tried, where she would lie on the bed with men top of her and ask me to 'insert it' but because she was not directing or guiding it I had trouble 'lining it up'. I also believe another problem was this made me anxious and gave me performance anxiety, hardly good conditions for having sex.

Am I living in denial? She claimed that even though I was 'hard' I was not 'fully erect' and that my penis was only 'semi erect' and not hard enough to penetrate her. I felt fully erect buti don't know... Is this possible? Can you still have sex with a semi-erect penis?

And I was thinkn of going to a brothel to be with another girl and to make sure this doesn't happen again... What is the easiest position to have sex in? I heard that the sure fire way is make sure the girl is lubed up, have her on top of you and she grabs your penis and basically just guides it into her, she does that part. Is this the easiest way? Help please, this is really bothering me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Problems having penetrative sex.

It sounds like she wasn't really trying to have sex with you. Maybe she didn't really want to be doing it? You are right that just skin friction can present a surprisingly effective barrier to penetration. Lubrication is a big part of this--artificial or from getting her more comfortable and excited about what she's doing with you.

And a final point that's not often said (that I've seen), if you have foreskin, it helps immensely to pull it forward for penetration. This encourages the penis to move on its own skin alone rather than rubbing against the skin of the vagina. A study found this penile skin action alone reduced friction more than 10 times.

Closed Thread