It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
(male)

Edithonus HB User
Question Feel Like I HAVE to Masturbate

Hello,

I'm currently taking Lithium, Geodon, Adderall, and Lexapro. I'm not sure if it has to do with my medications or not but at the same time everyday (around 4:00 PM) my muscles become "unsteady". If I close my eyes I can feel them pulsing and they shake or twitch. Also I have a feeling in my penis that is very distracting and sometimes I have to stop what I'm doing to masturbate. Also, my hands tremble but it gets a lot worse at this time. If I apply pressure to ANY part of my body I can feel movement.

I take my medications the same time everyday:
Adderall 20 MG - 7:50 AM
Lithium 900 MG - 7:50 AM
Lexapro 20 MG - 7:50 AM
Lithium 600 MG - 2:50 PM
Lexapro 20 MG - 2:50 PM
Geodon 80 mg - 8:00 PM

I've looked EVERYWHERE for a lithium / libido interaction but I can't find one so I guess it can't be that. The symptoms are completely cured for about 45 minutes to an hour after an ejaculation is achieved.

If it matters, I'm 16 years old.

I don't really want the responses telling me to just masturbate because this isn't normal. If I gave into it, I'd masturbate about 5 times a day and that's ridiculous... You shouldn't HAVE to at all.

There is a major different between an addiction and a need. In order to feel normal and be able to concentrate I HAVE to.

Thank you

Old 04-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Feel Like I HAVE to Masturbate

Sounds like your on some heavy meds for age!!!!! More then likely you are having ......Akathisia: A movement disorder characterized by a feeling of inner restlessness and a compelling need to be in constant motion, as well as by actions such as rocking while standing or sitting, lifting the feet as if marching on the spot, and crossing and uncrossing the legs while sitting. People with akathisia are unable to sit or keep still, complain of restlessness, fidget, rock from foot to foot, and pace.Muscles twitching ect. This is brought on by ant Psychotics..Speak with your doctor about this.. Lowering your dosage of meds and adding a med that helps with this might be a good idea. usually Inderal or Cogentin..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
(male)

imrj HB User
Re: Feel Like I HAVE to Masturbate

40mg of lexapro a day??? thats extremely rare.....need more background on your history to see why your doc feels this is adequate....definitely questionable under normal circumstances.....

Closed Thread