It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2013, 01:11 AM   #1
(male)

Akhi HB User
Sexual Desire Problem

I having problem
1) sexual desire - if anybody can help to get rid off
2) Whenever I see girl/women my eyes directly go to his upper part(boob) which embrassed me a lot. I want to get rid of the same as soon as possible, please help me out. My wife say this is a diesase, pls help me out

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2013, 01:21 AM   #2
(male)

Manly HB User
Re: Sexual Desire Problem

Assuming that the question is not a joke, this is not a disease, but rather our nature. Since sex is such a huge part of our lives, we don't only look at women only for sexual reasons, but also for informational. First, figure out your reason for looking.

If you're curious for informational reasons, maybe watch youtube, or try not to make it obvious when you analyze others. Perhaps learn it from women. They typically analyze others much frequently than us guys; analyzing others for their shape, outfits, handbags, shoes.

If you're lusting, it's a sign that you don't value women beyond their physical form. Start talking to women, get to know their personal lives, troubles, stress, etc. Start helping people around you. Your value will start growing and get to a point when you start looking at women as a person, rather than an object.

Last edited by Manly; 06-24-2013 at 02:16 AM. Reason: shortened. Clarified.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread