It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2003, 05:34 AM   #1

justme2004 HB User
urinate

Does anyone have any idea why I always have the urge to urinate during sex or when i am being fingered? It really embarrassing, and sometimes i find that i tighten up because i am trying to hold from urinating. I visit the loo before sex so there should be no need to go again ....????

Old 11-09-2003, 05:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
It's most likely because their is pressure being put on your bladder during intercourse. If it continues to bother you you should discuss it with your gyno.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2003, 10:01 PM   #3
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User
I've heard many women say that they feel the need to urinate as they approach orgasm. I would suggest just trying to relax, and just see what happens. You might just be racked with a body quaking orgasm. Just keep some towels handy in case you ejaculate or something of the like.
G'luck

Old 11-10-2003, 07:49 AM   #4
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
If you look at my post to ForgetMeKnot, in this same board, you will find a possible explanation for your urine like feeling:

There are a large amount of literature about the G-Spot you can read. In the book A New View of a Woman's Body by The Federation of Feminist Women's Health Centers, there is a very clear information on this matter. You can get this book for about US $ 20 in bookstores or thru the web. Also in the web you can find a large amount of information regardles of all the nasty thing you will find you has to avoid.

Also in this book there is a good explanation of how female ejaculation occurs. This fenomena is extremely pleasent for women as well for men when both learn hows it works. Is not an easy activity at begining but once you learn will give you a huge amount of satisfaction.

With regard to the location, you can find it in the upper wall of your vagina toward your narver and about 2 1/2" inside the entrace. If you partner or you stimulate this area you will feel it changes in texture and also will feel some pee like need. If you stay relaxed and let you got you will probably ejaculate. If you do it it will not be urine, just another liquid which comes from some sponge like tissue located between your bladder and your vagina.

BTW there is no possibility of urinating while you are argasming. Urine destroy spermatozoids, so you cannot urinate, since spermatozoid has more importance for reproduction than urine, this urge is avoided for your body. Now as the ejaculation comes thru the urethra you fell pee like sensation, but as said is no urine

Closed Thread