It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2003, 02:01 PM   #1

penny_lane HB User
i need help, please..

last night my boyfriend came on my hand, and right afterwards i wiped it off with a tissue, and i didn't have time to wash it with soap and water, so i sprayed a household cleaner [i think it was febreze...i know, it was the first thing that came to mind] on my hands and wiped them with a tissue. later that night, like 2 hours later, i still hadn't actually washed my hands and i put a tampon in. i know the fact that i have my period makes me at less risk, but by wiping it off, were there any chances of traces of the sperm still being on me when i touched myself later? am i at a risk of getting pregnant? please help me, thanks...

Old 11-09-2003, 04:06 PM   #2
(female)

StupidFool HB User
Don't worry girl, all the sperm on your hand would've died within two hours, so don't worry about it =). Once semen is dried, most of the sperm dies. So relax!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2003, 05:24 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
It's highly unlikely that any contact with your b/f's semen when you inserted your tampon would have resulted in your becoming pregnant. The fact that you are having your period makes the likelihood of conception low as well as the time from when you came in contact with his semen and when you inserted your tampon.

To be safe in the future, however, why not ask your b/f to wear a condom any time you plan to bring him to orgasm and ejaculation. This will eliminate the problem of coming in contact with his semen or accidently getting it anywhere near your vagina.

Old 11-09-2003, 05:57 PM   #4

penny_lane HB User

...um...no where in my post does it say i had sex. i'm a virgin. and i do many other things in my life besides these "Sexual activities". do you blame me for being a little nervous? I think it's better for me to be naive at my age and ask QUESTIONS instead of not caring. I gave my boyfriend a hand job. That's it. I dont' plan on having sex until i am completely ready and comfortable, which probably will not be soon. Please don't assume I'm just a stupid teenager. I was only looking out for myself by simply asking. Thanks.

and thanks MrNice and stupidfool for just telling me that. i guess i just freaked out for a second...eee =\

Last edited by bfl; 11-10-2003 at 01:10 AM. Reason: * quote deleted as the quoted reply has been deleted

Old 11-09-2003, 07:29 PM   #5
(female)

StupidFool HB User
Your very welcome =) Take care.

Old 11-09-2003, 07:51 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
Glad I could help...

That's why the board is here. If you have questions ask here..there are people around who care and are willing to help.

Best of luck!

Old 11-09-2003, 10:04 PM   #7
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User
*this sort of post has no place on this board. This is a TEEN SEXUAL BOARD. Teens come here for help, with questions and concerns. Not to be berated and lectured for thier decisions. This is supposed to be a judgement free board. If all you can do is lecture, then stick to the other boards, this one is about help, not preaching.

Last edited by bfl; 11-10-2003 at 01:11 AM. Reason: *quote deleted as the quoted reply has been deleted

Closed Thread