It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2003, 11:09 AM   #1
(male)

bozo69 HB User
condom question

The other day I went to my girlfriends house and we planned on having sex. I never put a condom on before, and she didnt know how to put one on either. We kinda got in on put when I put it in her and pulled out it kinda like rolled back up and didnt look right so we decided to stop. She said that I was bigger than her other boyfriend and she thinks I might need a bigger size condom but i dont know. So my question is how do you know if you need a bigger size condom? My penis is about 7 inches long and almost 6 inches around. Could I just be putting it on wrong? Thanks

Old 11-12-2003, 02:46 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Seems you may well need the super size. But, read and follow the directions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2003, 07:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
You probably should read the instructions on how to use a condom that are contained in each packet of condoms to familiarize yourself with how to use condoms properly. In fact, it would probably be a good idea for your g/f to read it too.

As for the size issue it could be that you would be more comfortable with one of the larger sized condoms. Try Magnums...they fit very well.

Old 11-13-2003, 01:15 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User
It's a bummer Bozo! Isn't it? Stay cool! Were you able to improvise and at least get a BJ or HJ to salvage the moment?

Seriously, if I recall from your previous post, this was suppose to be your first time. One can very easily tend to forget certain things the first time. Did you remember to pull the foreskin back all the way or as far back as it will go prior to putting on the condom? Also, prior to putting on the condom, try unrolling it a bit, and kinda snap it on (softly) over past the gland and unroll it the rest of the way. Piece of cake. Yes, you might also want to try the Magnum condoms. That's what all us men always use.

Hoop

Old 11-13-2003, 06:56 AM   #5
(male)

jim1 HB User
The best thing bud would be for you to "test drive" a couple different kinds on your own, both for practice putting one on, and for size/comfort tests. After a little practice, you'll have no trouble--as for brands, there are lots of different sizes and shapes available (just like the guys who use em...) If you visit some of the websites, like trojan.com or condomania, they even have "condom finder" questions to help you choose a good kind for you. The Magnums are pretty good, I agree with the other posters here, but there are others that are decent too. Look around on the web and in drug stores, you might like the Pleasure Plus brand. They are roomy enough and have a sac on the bottom that rolls aruond the ridge of your glans--really good if you are uncut and want room for the foreskin to be able to move during your motions. Good luck man.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:46 AM   #6
(male)

bozo69 HB User
Cool

thanks alot guys I tried on a magnum and its much more comfortable

Old 11-14-2003, 10:09 AM   #7

MKLowTone HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoop
you might also want to try the Magnum condoms. That's what all us men always use.
All you REAL men with large penises?

:envey:

Bozo, I'm sure all the advice given here is fine, mate. Enjoy

Closed Thread