It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2003, 12:27 AM   #1

dollluvsjohn HB User
Question what was it???

I am sure this question has been posted before but I got sick of searching for it so I am just going to ask.

I was in the mood for sex but my boyfriend wasnt so he decided we should try a couple of my toys out and see if any could make me orgasmn. I have **** orgasmed several times and have orgasmed once. I was really looking to orgasm so he pulled out the toys and started using them. WEll he hit this spot and I felt like I had to pee but it felt too great to stop and then I orgasmed and he pulled the toy out and as he did all this fluid came rushing out and it sounded liek I was peeing. This was so embarassing but I know it couldnt have been pee casue I had just peed before we started using the toy. SO my question is what was it?

is this normal for this to happen and if not what do I need to do about it?

thanks for the help.

Old 11-13-2003, 05:09 AM   #2

iloveryan HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtdollluvsjohn
I am sure this question has been posted before but I got sick of searching for it so I am just going to ask.

I was in the mood for sex but my boyfriend wasnt so he decided we should try a couple of my toys out and see if any could make me orgasmn. I have **** orgasmed several times and have orgasmed once. I was really looking to orgasm so he pulled out the toys and started using them. WEll he hit this spot and I felt like I had to pee but it felt too great to stop and then I orgasmed and he pulled the toy out and as he did all this fluid came rushing out and it sounded liek I was peeing. This was so embarassing but I know it couldnt have been pee casue I had just peed before we started using the toy. SO my question is what was it?

is this normal for this to happen and if not what do I need to do about it?

thanks for the help.
i think its normal. kinda gross though

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2003, 06:10 AM   #3
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
Quite simple, you have an ejaculation, and you are one of the lucky ladies who got easily. I guess it was extremely pleasant.

Any way it was not pee, since you cannot orgasm and peeing at the same time. The fluid come thorugh the urethra but from your urine bladder. Is a differente tissue and there is nothing gross on it. Women whe like to enjoy this fenomena (and there are many who really love it), has to get used to have fluid comming when they get the orgasm.

Next time take care of getting a bigger towel to avoid the spill.

Last edited by DoveTail; 11-13-2003 at 06:14 AM.

Old 11-14-2003, 12:02 PM   #4

dollluvsjohn HB User
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoveTail
Quite simple, you have an ejaculation, and you are one of the lucky ladies who got easily. I guess it was extremely pleasant.

Any way it was not pee, since you cannot orgasm and peeing at the same time. The fluid come thorugh the urethra but from your urine bladder. Is a differente tissue and there is nothing gross on it. Women whe like to enjoy this fenomena (and there are many who really love it), has to get used to have fluid comming when they get the orgasm.

Next time take care of getting a bigger towel to avoid the spill.

I thought thats what it was but I was kind of scared okay so now for another question. I remeber reading on a post somewhere that after a girld ejaculates like that for her first time it is easier for her to get pregnant and to feel an orgasm more is this true and will this ejaculation cause me to not be tight anymore? Sorry to be asking so many questions I am just amazed and awed at these new discoveries.

Old 11-14-2003, 01:33 PM   #5
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
False. The fact that yau are able to ejaculate does not mean you can get pregnan more easily. Perhaps you will have more chances of getting pregnant just for the sake you will try to get this pleasure more often.

Your thightness has nothing to do with ejaculation. Any way you can try the Kegel exercises to keep your pubic/vaginal muscles in good shape, but it also will help you to haave stronger ejaculations. Kegel exercises can be found in many web pages, but deal with pushing back and forth. Learn about it because it will help also to give more pleasure to your man.

The only thing that really matters is to do it in such a way to be happy, not hurting anyone, taking care of std's and avoiding pregnancy if you do not want to get pregnant.

Instruct your BF or partner on how to get the ejaculation in such a way thet he enjoyes making you so happy. Perhaps he will love to feel you ejaculates while he is making love with you.

Closed Thread