It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2003, 05:05 AM   #1

mcelsgurl76 HB User
Unhappy Im in so much trouble!..someone help!!

OKay my best friend and I were cybering over the enternet. Nothing wrong with that right, i mean i thought it was okay! Then i sent him a picture of my ***. In see throough panties. Well his mother found the picture and all the emails we have sent each other! Turns out that she thinks i am a **** now and that him and i wont be able to see each other in the summer. What can i do?? The thing is i live in Europe and he lives int he states! I dont know how this could help anything.. I just dont know what to do! I am totally scared now!
Someone out there please help me!!!!!!!!!

_d

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2003, 06:07 AM   #2

iloveryan HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcelsgurl76
OKay my best friend and I were cybering over the enternet. Nothing wrong with that right, i mean i thought it was okay! Then i sent him a picture of my ***. In see throough panties. Well his mother found the picture and all the emails we have sent each other! Turns out that she thinks i am a **** now and that him and i wont be able to see each other in the summer. What can i do?? The thing is i live in Europe and he lives int he states! I dont know how this could help anything.. I just dont know what to do! I am totally scared now!
Someone out there please help me!!!!!!!!!

_d
have u ever met this guy in person? if not u shouldnt of sent him nude pics of you. and also u arent in big trouble its not like his mom is gonna call ur mom right?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2003, 07:19 AM   #3
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
How ,ong are you personal friends (no internet friends)? Do you know his mother? How old are you? are you a kid? ((you do not need to post your age, but is possible to know how old are you without giving explicitly it?

Then we will be able to advise you. Any way is not a good nor wise idea to send by inter net pictures of your private parts. It can be seen for almos anyone how knows how.

Old 11-13-2003, 08:19 AM   #4

mcelsgurl76 HB User
I am 1*. Turning 1* soon. Yes i know is family really well and we are very close friends. I know him totally personaly and we have been close friends for 4 years. I just dont know what i should do!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-13-2003 at 07:20 PM.

Old 11-13-2003, 02:30 PM   #5

Anonymous user HB User
Are you interested in this guy? If so try to explain to his mom that you are in love and you wanted to impress him but you didn't know where to start.

Old 11-13-2003, 04:14 PM   #6

Flying Hamster HB User
i dont know say you used pics of a chick on the internet that looks like you but isnt ^_^. Who lets their parents read their emails O_o?

Old 11-13-2003, 11:59 PM   #7

mcelsgurl76 HB User
Thanx. When he told me his mom read everything that we have ever said to each other. Meaning allthe emails and chats. I was in shock. But i dont find it possible thta she could see all of our chats unless he had them all saved. But i agree with you ((Anonymous user)). I do love hima nd really i didn't know what i was thinking 'cuz i wanted him to know but i got soo confused. And with the picture i dont know what i was thinking, i totally regret it now!

Thanks everyone so much.. If anyone else has any ideads please help!

Old 11-14-2003, 01:05 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User
I think his mother will respect you more if you apologize. Tell her it was a mistake and wish you could take it back. You have to get her to see you in another light, you know what I mean? Everybody makes mistakes and I think she will realize that when you apologize.

As for him......WHY did he show your mother? Or did she just happen to come across them? Yeesh, either way my trust for him would be a little shattered.

Anyway, learn from your actions (especially the see through panties thing) and apologize - then hold your head up high and move on. Don't dwell on it.

Good luck!

Meg

Old 11-14-2003, 03:19 AM   #9

Xal HB User
Okay... like 90% of my relationships have been on the internet and there are so many pics and videos of me out there now.. eech honey don't get on that trend of sending things to people cuz if you ever do break up it will come back to haunt you... LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!!! Seriously.. ugh when i was 16 and in my first relationship.. which was online.. i saved all of my chats to a disk and now that disk is at home while im at college.. if my family finds that.. ouch. it was like three years ago but it won't make things less bad. im really not good with advice on this one.. except all i can say if you're doing things that can get you caught... internet relationships keep records of what you do and well.. ugh i dunno. just watch what you send because i know i send one picture and next thing i know EVERYONE has it. just.. be careful.

Old 11-14-2003, 12:53 PM   #10
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
perhaps the best yopu cn do is to get in contact with him from another computer untill all the situation is settle. Talk to your mother in the meantime, since although your are probably a menor, you are not just a child. I guess mothers and father has to understand there is an age in their sons and daugther in which they have to get much closer sexually, although this does not means you have to have sex with him. But is quite normal at your age to get aroused just for the sake of the closeness (even thru internet) with your friend. Also this does'nt mean you will act wild and become his lover. Is only matter of age.

Try your mother understan old this, make her remember when she was young.

Best luck

Old 11-16-2003, 06:26 AM   #11

mcelsgurl76 HB User
Thank you all.. i hope everything works out okay and everything will be okay again!

Old 11-16-2003, 11:07 AM   #12

sansman10 HB User
Who actually owns the computer he was using? If his parents own it, they can read anything they come across. He should have taken steps to set up an individual email account for himself and keep his communications with you private. If he owns it, then I think your approach to the mother should be it was a private communication between you and him. You are sorry she found it, but it doesn't change your feelings for him and that more caution will be exercised in the future. I would go nuts if someone just decided to start going through my confidential communications with g/f's, business associates, clients, or anyone else. There would be hell to pay indeed!

One suggestion, most ISP's allow up to 5 individual email addys per connection. Tell him to set up his own email. If the family is using w2k, NT, XP or any of those, he will want to set up an adminstrator privelege to password protect his stuff. That will help protect your emails from prying eyes!

Old 11-16-2003, 08:07 PM   #13

syberg HB User
if u really know him and love him the physical stuff shouldnt be important- tell ur mom wat happened and beg forgiveness- she cares about u and she'll probly understand more than u think

Old 11-16-2003, 11:48 PM   #14
Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User
I agree with u flying hamster I would just say it was someone elses picture, and u were kidding around with him. That would at least make it look like you werent taking pictures of yourself. But thats just my idea.

Closed Thread