It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2003, 10:11 PM   #1

Jenner1 HB User
Erection problems, again

Hey again guys. Well, now i know something is wrong with me. I dont drink, jack off, or anything like that, so is there any reason why i couldnt get it up even when my girl went down on me? I have been wondering if perhaps im worried about something, or not ready for that yet. I dunno, it works fine every other time EXCEPT when it counts!! =(( ANy advice?

Old 11-14-2003, 12:19 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User
Hi Jenner!

I imagine that this is a very big issue for you. But it's not as bad as you think.

You said that you DO get erections but not at the right time, right? Well good news! That means your equipment is in working order! Have you ever ejaculated? You said that you don't masturbate but have you ever had a wet dream or an experience with another girl-and you DID ejaculate?

Most likely this is psychological. Something is holding you back from having a sexual relationship with this girl. You just have to figure what that something is. Easier said then done, right? Just look deeply into yourself - try to remember what it was that you were thinking when she went down on you. We're you thinking, "Please work..please work!!!" The more you worry about your penis getting erect lessens the chance that it will.
Have you had sex before? Maybe you feel like you're not ready.

Anyway, think about this stuff and good luck.

Meg

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2003, 12:09 PM   #3

Paulski HB User
Relax bro, the two heads are very connected, if you're thinking about it too much you're not gonna be able to get it up when you want it up. Just make sure you have plenty of fore-play before attempting anything like this again and relax, make sure you're both comfortable and just try not to think about it, anxiety and stress leads to a limp penis.

Good luck man.

Closed Thread