It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2003, 10:49 AM   #1

matrixMan HB User
I need help fast

I need help. Im a 1* year old male. My g/f and i were fooling around and i had a little drop of pre-ejaculatory fluid on my finger. The thing is though my urethra was clear of sperm when i did this. We did it 6 days after her period and she nows is worried because its been almost 3 weeks and her period hasnt come yet. What are the chances of pregnancy I need help fast and thank-you.

Last edited by bfl; 11-15-2003 at 06:01 PM. Reason: do not list your age on this board...due to your age, limit your sexual health questions and replies to the teen sexual health forum only, thanks!

Old 11-15-2003, 10:55 AM   #2

sansman10 HB User
Pre-ejaculatory fluid contains sperm! I am guessing that when you said you had some on your finger, you inserted taht finger into your g/f's vagina, if that is the case there is a real possibility she is pregnant. If she is the same age as you, there is also the possibility that her cycle has yet to even out time wise as it will as she gets older. If you want to know for sure, go to the drugstore, get a pregnancy test and have her take it. Only way to know for sure!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2003, 11:01 AM   #3

matrixMan HB User
I mean like she says her period comes between the 14-16th and its the 15th so she hasnt been late on her period for 3 weeks. Im only 1* how would i get access to a pregnancy test? Besides, shes so worried and her parents would kill her if she gets pregnant and I love her so much that they would take her away from me and im so worried. I mean arent the chances very small because the sperm may have even dried on my finger but im not exactly sure.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-15-2003 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Again, please do not list your age on this board.

Old 11-15-2003, 04:29 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Prejaculatory fluid contains little, if any, sperm, unless you had ejaculated earlier, perhaps. The odds of a tiny drop of this fluid getting her pregnant are quite small.

Even so, learn from this experience! Sex is a grown up game, so don't play unless you can take the needed precautions.

Old 11-16-2003, 09:03 AM   #5

matrixMan HB User
The last time I ejaculated was 2 days before. And, I think by then it would have died. So, thx alot and I feel alot more confident now I ahve to get her that way. So her nervousness doesn't cause her to miss her period and get her worried. Thx alot and I will still take advice.

Srry bout the age thing.

Last edited by matrixMan; 11-16-2003 at 09:08 AM.

Old 11-16-2003, 09:52 AM   #6

sansman10 HB User
Pre *** may have a little amount of sperm, but if youreally want to play the numbers game, it only takes one to get the job done! You can walk into any CVS, Rote Aid, Wal-Mart or Walgreens and buy a test off the shelf, however I do not know what they cost. Also, sperm don't last long outside the body, but again it isn't worth the risk to you or your g/f/ Get a test and know what's going on, isn't the peace of mind worth something?

Old 11-17-2003, 02:41 PM   #7

matrixMan HB User
WOOT!!! She had her period and it was a regular nothing was diffrent. I will never screw up like that again. Thankyou everyone for helping me. She feels so much better too. Thx again.

Old 11-17-2003, 06:18 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
It is a big myth that a single sperm applied to the opening of the vagina can get a girl pregnant. Ain't no way. The acidity of the vagina will easily kill lone sperm - it takes a load of sperm to get through into the cervix and beyond. One reason semen is rather sticky when it comes out is to cause the semen to hold together. This way, the sperm in the middle are protected as they swim towards the cervix and on inside. Kind of like an ice cube in boiling water. A tiny chip of ice will melt very quickly. A big cube will take longer.

Old 11-18-2003, 08:32 AM   #9

sansman10 HB User
It only takes one sperm to fertilize an ovum! And who of us really knows how many sperm are in pre-***? I've never actually taken the time to look at mine under a microscope, but I am certain I don't want kids, so no -pre-*** covered fingers go into my g/f vagina! Yes acidty levels will kill off most sperm, but if a dynamic pserm does get through, guess what, that ONE sperm just did it's job! I've seen friends go through it, when I'm told ain't no way, I respond none of us is the Almighty, so I don't tempt Him with "no ways" just to be proven that HE does have a sense of humor and there is a way! Chances may be slim to none, but the remotest possibility still exists, and for those not ready to try parenthood, that risk is too great. Isn't an ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure?

Closed Thread