It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2003, 12:19 PM   #1
ceedricc

Question Condom.. getting it on properly..

Couple questions here... Can Condoms only roll down one way? How do I make sure its the right way on with the lubricant on the outside or whatever...

Also.. has anyone had the problem when they goto put a condom on, they get soft again??

ack - my first time the other night, and I goto put it on.. not my day I guess..

Old 11-15-2003, 04:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
It will only roll on one way. The rolled side will be on the outside. Ask him to show you how if you are not sure. (If you happen to be a he, then practice by yourself.) Be sure to leave an inch or so free at the tip of his penis to allow space for the semen to come out. Adding a touch of lubricant to the head of his penis before rolling on the condom helps with his sensation - just don't apply too much and don't get any on the shaft, or the condom might slip off.

Don't worry. Practice makes perfect.

Oh, yeah, some guys will go soft if sex is started right away. Unless if falls off, it should be ok if he gets hard again. If if does fall off, get a new condom.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2003, 06:42 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
If you look at the condom when you remove it from its wrapper and look at the condom's rim you will see the rubber extend over the rim and down the inside on only one side. That's the side that goes against your penis.

If you add a little lubricant put it in the tip of the condom (only add a little) and make sure it is WATER SOLUABLE. Never use a petroleum based lubricant (like petroleum jelly) as it can cause the rubber to break down and tear.

I suggest you buy a few condoms and practice putting them on and taking them off. Also, if you masturbate while wearing them a few times you should get passed the erection problem.

Finally, if you ever put one on the wrong way (try and roll it on but it wont unroll because it's the wrong side) throw it out and use a new one. The risk is that you could get pre-ejaculate on what will then be the outside when you reverse it...a no, no!

Closed Thread