It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2003, 01:48 PM   #1

jamie157 HB User
Question after sex with condom

What do you guys tend to do right after having sex?

Like once you pull out do you lye there and kiss a bit more with the condom on still? Or do you imediately pull the condom off and wrap it up>?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2003, 05:06 PM   #2
Inactive

ilaugh@myself.why HB User
from my experience i've left it on for a few minutes afterwards..
we tended to kiss/cuddle and not wanna rush back to life..
(besides, i'm often too tired to take it right off *lol*)

then afterwards i'd take it off with a tissue and kinda wipe off as i take the condom off.. then go clean up.. and go fall asleep. *lol*

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2003, 05:14 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
One should not dwell inside too long with a condom least the contents spill out and go where they are not supposed to go.

It is ok to stay inside a little while, but before he starts to get soft, he needs to pull out and take the condom off and wash up. Some guys will be able to stay hard for several minutes, but many will very quickly go limp. The intimacy can be extended if you have him lie there while you go get a warm wash cloth to clean him up. As you remove the condom and wipe him, you can kiss and he can be touching you. I recommend that all couples (except those in long term monogomous relationships) take showers both before and after sex to minimize any STD transmission. The after-shower can also extend the period of intimacy as you can wash each other and continue to touch and kiss.

Old 11-16-2003, 06:36 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

LiLnuTTy HB User
Ive not known many guys that actually want to keep the condom on for any length of time after they finish.
My bf takes it off seconds after he pulls out, before he gets soft. Like one of the other posters said, leaving it on can allow semen to leak out, esp if he stays inside you. Or, if he starts to go soft, he will pull out but the condom will slip off, thats happened to me a couple times ( I'm on BC though, so its not a huge panic deal for me when it happens)
But yah, to keep the intimacy, the shower is a good idea I'd love to find something to keep the intimacy with my bf , a quick smacker on the lips and hes all done with it... lol

Old 11-16-2003, 10:58 AM   #5

sansman10 HB User
I take the condom off as soon as I can, just to avoid any unpleasant eventualities likes leaks, spills, or last minute tears. I dispose of it and cuddle with her and we play, but I make sure to keep my penis away from her vulva all together. She has straddle my legs, we'll spoon, we'll take a shower ( which usually leads to round two ), but I am very careful for her. Neither of us wants kids so caution is exercised until I get my vasectomy.

Old 11-16-2003, 07:34 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
The important thing is to withdraw your penis from her vagina right after you ejaculate and before you lose your erection. If you lose your erection there is the possibility of the condom slipping off resulting in your semen spilling into her vagina. Also, hold onto the rim of the condom as you withdraw to prevent it from slipping off. After you withdraw remove the condom and wash your hands and penis to remove any semen which might be present. I'd also suggest you keep your penis away from her vaginal area as you could still be leaking a little semen.

To add to safety she should use a contraceptive as well. A vaginal foam or gel inserted before you begin intercourse will protect her against pregnancy in the event the condom should tear or slip off.

Old 11-17-2003, 01:48 AM   #7

SweetTemptation HB User
Techinally youre supposed to take it off right away. The man usually goes soft after he ejaculates, and if you are inside of her when you are soft, then the condom is likely to come off or spill inside of her. But, if you stay hard, I dont think a few minutes would hurt. My boyfriend stays inside of me a few minutes after with the condom still on. It sucks to have to get up right away and go the bathroom.

Closed Thread