It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2003, 10:24 AM   #1

remyzero HB User
almost died of embarrassment

hey all,

last night my g/f and i were playing around and decided we wanted to have sex. i am a virgin but she is not. so i put on a condom and tried to insert my penis into the vagina right away... no luck, either that i couldn't find it or it was too tight, i should of fingered her first. next, i lost my erection and i couldn't get it back all night! i was erect all night long and then i just lost it... so my g/f is like "dude, what is goin on..." and i'm like freaking out... haha... she is very understanding and didn't mind but i sure did. i felt like an idiot...

has this ever happened to anyone else here?

why couldn't i find the vagina?

what's wrong with me...?

thanks all!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-16-2003 at 10:26 AM.

Old 11-16-2003, 11:56 AM   #2

Paulski HB User
Don't worry man, it's happened to me too, girlfriend want to go down on me but just then, BAM, erection gone and wont come back and stay for a while, I felt dumb too. She understood though. The thing is the two heads are very connected, if your stressin out and thinking about it too much your just gonna go soft. You just gotta have plenty of foreplay and relax.
Good luck man, and relax.

Last edited by bfl; 11-21-2003 at 08:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2003, 02:18 PM   #3

remyzero HB User
thanks so much for the great reply man...

ill do my best not to stress out too much...

lol thanks again

Old 11-17-2003, 06:00 AM   #4
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
Paulski you are a wise man - congrats a simple and wise answer

Old 11-18-2003, 10:41 AM   #5

fairybug HB User
Hi,

This has happened to my b/f, and believe me us girls understand, and yeah just like Paulski said stress and worring effects things... so chill out she understands... just go with it... oh yeah if she isn't wet before you try and have sex it doesn't work so well... it hurts (females) so play around... Get Wet...

Good Luck!!

-thats mE

Old 11-18-2003, 09:27 PM   #6

remyzero HB User
thanks guys and gals

relieves me...

i swear i won't touch myself till the next time we have sex, if it happens again i think i will become a catholic priest...

Last edited by remyzero; 11-18-2003 at 09:27 PM.

Old 11-18-2003, 11:46 PM   #7

a_FoRgOtTeN_sOuL HB User
Don't Call Me Dude Dude!

"i think i will become a catholic priest"...u sure u wanna go down that road my friend? lol Oh and tell ur g/f to stop calling u "dude" doesnt that annoy u?! my ex used to say "dude" or "man" before and after everything she said and it ****** me off. I always told her "dude don't call me dude." Oh and goin' limp on occasion is normal it can happen if u rush into the situation or if something uncomfortable happens during foreplay or sex. Your fine "dude man!" =)

Old 11-21-2003, 05:15 AM   #8

Paulski HB User
Re: almost died of embarrassment

Yea, Catholic Priests aren't exactly respected anymore, lil boys and all. Anyway, it's actually not a good idea to "save everything up" for the next big night, you should get your rocks off at least two days before, if it's planned. If you go into the situation with a week of "stuff" on hold you'll be really sensitive and wont perform to the level you probably want to be at. Good luck and if it happens again its still not a huge deal. Just dont dwell on it and keep trying

Old 11-21-2003, 05:50 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User

Did your GF offer any help in guiding you in?

Maybe she needs to shave a landing strip for you?... Just kidding! Don't sweat it, it happens to the best... well it happens to some.

Hoop

Old 11-23-2003, 10:25 AM   #10

dollluvsjohn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoop
Did your GF offer any help in guiding you in?

Maybe she needs to shave a landing strip for you?... Just kidding! Don't sweat it, it happens to the best... well it happens to some.

Hoop
Another thing you might want to remember is that if you both are virgins her ymen might not be broken so you may have been dead on her vagina and you wouldnt be able to get through becuase of the hymen!!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-23-2003 at 08:46 PM.

Old 12-06-2003, 10:35 PM   #11

TheBigBoss HB User

nerves dude, they got to ya, u got so involved with puttin on the condom and trying to get started...happens to the best of us sometimes, expesially when u start thinkin about your performance and stuff, just play it cool and it'll be alright

Old 12-07-2003, 10:13 AM   #12
Veteran
(female)

LiveYourDreams HB User

Once my boyfriend and I were about to have sex and all the sudden, he lost his erection! He said he was really nervous because he had court the next day for his third speeding ticket and it was a possibility that his license would be suspended for 3 months. I think that was the reason too because it had never happened before and hasn't happened since. You probably just got nervous after not being able to find it and lost the erection because of being nervous. Don't worry, it happens to a lot of people!!

Closed Thread