It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2003, 05:56 PM   #1
Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User
Question for guys (mainly)

Me and my boyfriend had sex like 4 times tonight, since he was able to stay erect. He only ejaculated the first time, and afterwards I asked him if he ejaculated 4 times, and he said no.

Is that normal? He said he could he if wanted to...but he didnt. Is it the more you ejaculate the more you lose your erection?

And does it still feel good to the guy even if he doesnt ejaculate?
My boyfriend said it did..but is he just saying this to make me happy?

(we hadnt seen each other for 3 days or so and were fighting so we were kinda making up..so you dont think we're sex maniacs just hadnt done anything for a few days lol)

Old 11-16-2003, 06:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
If your boyfriend reached orgasm he would have ejaculated each time. However, with each subsequent orgasm the amount of semen ejaculated decreases. It takes several hours/days to rebuild the semen for a "full" ejaculation. A man can't decide whether to ejaculate or not. If he has an orgasm and there is semen stored up he will ejaculate it. What could have happened was that he achieved erection but didn't orgasm and therefore didn't ejaculate each time. The fact that he remained erect and was able to satisfy you regardless of whether he reached orgasm is a definite plus for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2003, 06:42 PM   #3
Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User
So men can only have an orgasm if they have stored sperm?

And when they run out of sperm to ejaculate they no longer orgasm?

Or can they still orgasm but just not ejaculate?

Or is an ejaculation an orgasm for men?

Sorry about all the questions.

Old 11-16-2003, 08:10 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
MrNice,sorry to break it to you but men can orgasm without ejaculating just like they can ejaculate without orgasming.
This is from I book I have,The Multi-Orgasmic Couple and it can also be found in the Multi Orgasmic Man by the same authors,Chia and Abrams(if I remember correctly). The first book was a very interesting read. Dh did try to stuff in it for a while but then stopped...got tired of it I guess. He did manage to orgasm without ejaculation once. So yes men can decide to ejaculate or not,granted it takes a certain trick to do it but it can be done.

To become multi-orgasmic man,you need to understand some basic facts about your anatomy. The most important fact is that orgasm and ejaculation are different. This is so startling for most men(and women) that we need to explain exactly how they are different. Let us begin byby defining orgasm and ejaculation. Physiologically,an orgasm is the contraction and pulsation that most men feel in their penis,prostate,and pelvic area. It is accompanied by an increased heart rate,breathing rate,blood pressure and results in a sudden release of tension.
Obviously,orgasm is much more than these rather mechanical physiological changes. It is the peak experience of sex for most people,and it is one of the most intense and pleasurable parts of being human. If you have ever had an orgasm,and almost all men have,you know exactly what we are describing.
Ejaculation,however,is simply a reflex that occurs atn the base of the spine and results in the ejection of semen. It is,in short, an involuntary muscle spasm.
Granted,it is a pleasurable muscle spasm,but it is a muscle spasm nonetheless. Sense so many men have learned to connect all the pleasure of orgasm with ejaculation,it is important to understand that most of the lighting and thunder that you associate with ejaculation is really what comes with orgasm--with or without ejaculation.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 11-16-2003, 09:30 PM   #5
Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User
You talk about ejaculation control...I heard you need good penis muscles (?) to be able to control it. Me and my boyfriend figured that if you moved your penis a lot that it would built the muscle. He is able to put some movement in his penis when it is erect or becoming erect or going down in erection after sex. I was told in my health class that "men donot have any movement control in their penis"...but I suppose that is incorrect.

Old 11-17-2003, 06:14 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
One would be surprised what can be wrong in a health class.
My dh can move his penis as well. That isnt an unusual trick,many guys can make their penis bounce(that is what I refer to it when DH does it) by controling the muscles there.
It is better to read the book to learn the best way to do this. But here is the basics,it is simply like when women learn to control their pc muscle by doing kegals,guys can do those as well but with different results than what women get.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 11-17-2003, 08:59 AM   #7
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetMeKnot
...I heard you need good penis muscles (?) to be able to control it. ............. I was told in my health class that "men donot have any movement control in their penis"...but I suppose that is incorrect.
Well, technically it is correct because there are no "muscles" in the penis. There are muscles around the penis and prostate which produce the bounce and ejaculatory control.

Old 11-17-2003, 02:12 PM   #8
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
Any way ForgetMeKnot if he was able to make love to you for 4 times and make you happy all the times although not necessary you and him orgasm and/or ejaculate, there is no need to get and orgasm to feel how good is to be with a lovely partner ( you and him)

At least I dont need to come 4 time to be happy or to make my partner happy, we just enjoy with all the play around, al the kisses and tickles and so on.
(It's only a point of view)

Old 11-17-2003, 02:23 PM   #9

syberg HB User
sdp is right- the penis isnt a muscle- when the penis is erect, that is blood flowing through it- we cant improve it or make it stronger by using it
anyway- he may have just been really tired and couldnt push himself to have another orgasm
after one it is much harder

id say take it easy on the sex amount cus that is 2 much for a penis to handle/ and it sounds like that is all u guys do

Old 11-17-2003, 08:18 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Nothing wrong with a large amount of sex, as long as both people can handle it.

As for muscles in the penis. Your right, they're at the base only. As for the ability to "bounce" it, thats due to exercise (believe it or not). Your B/F's probably masturbate alot, as thats the main reason most guys have alot of control down there.
As for any guy wanting control, there are specified exercises you can do to increase your control, and they say it can be alot better for your partner.

If you search the net, you should be able to find what I'm talking about.

Old 11-17-2003, 09:35 PM   #11
Inactive

ForgetMeKnot HB User
syberg A lot of sex is not a bad thing for two people who are in love. Sex is a great thing in that matter. Although i just say hes my boyfriend, we've been together for 2 and a half years. So we mean a lot to each other.

And The only name not taken, do you mean exercising the penis or how athletic u are?

Old 11-17-2003, 11:49 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Exercise the penis. Theres a specifice muscle down there that guys flex to A) Pump more blood into the penis B) Make the penis harder C) Ejaculate (last one involentary)

But, if they guy exercises the muscle he can hold an erection longer, and hold of orgasm longer.

Closed Thread