It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2003, 11:30 PM   #1
(female)

Just_me_again HB User
Smile masterbation!?

Hi! Thoughout my life i have heard two TOTALLY different sides of women materbating. Some girls say that almost no women do it, and some say that almost every does, they are just too imabassed to admit it. so, if any of you would like to clear this up for me, that would be great! bye

Old 11-17-2003, 01:00 AM   #2

SweetTemptation HB User
MOST girls do it if not all, at some point in their lives. Some do it more than others. When you are younger, that is not something you usually talk about. People will not admit it and they will usually avoid the conversation overall.

I am curious, do you have a parent or someone close to you that you can talk to about this stuff? I am just wondering because you seem to have a lot of questions, and it might be a bit more comforting to get answers from someone you trust, rather than random people on a message board. :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2003, 01:05 AM   #3

Undecided_one HB User
yes, i have a sister i can talk to,but i often feel more comfortable talking to people i dont know. sounds weird, but i guess whatever works right?

Old 11-17-2003, 01:06 AM   #4

Undecided_one HB User
oops, sorry about that, i accidenlty used to old account!

Old 11-17-2003, 02:46 AM   #5

SweetTemptation HB User
Ok well if you feel comfortable with this board, then good. Maybe it does help to have an outside opinion from people who dont know you and you will feel a bit less embarrassed :-)

Old 11-17-2003, 06:41 PM   #6

C-TownCheerBabe HB User
Wink yes masturbation is normal

I just wanted to tell you that it is normal to have questions and I agree that it is more comfortable to talk to people you don't know. I think a lot of guys and girls masturbate..so if you were thinking about it I think it is alright.

Old 11-17-2003, 11:54 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
I think alot more guys are cool with the idea of it, then girls are.

Dunno why, guys are just more used to the consept. Alot of guys talk about it regularly. NEVER heard a chick talk to her friends about it.

BUt, having said that, I'm sure alot of girls do it the same, they're jsut to "Refined" to admit it.

Old 11-18-2003, 05:25 AM   #8
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
masturbation in women and girls is quite common, in fact in many cases it starts at very youg age (5-8 yo). At puberty some girs do masturbate much more often, specially when they get the know how and it can be done quite fast and hidenly. Also many girls stop doing since they are taught that this act is sinfull, but in fact actually is recognized as a natural and healthy activity as long as you dont hurt yoursefl.

Closed Thread