It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2003, 11:58 AM   #1
Inactive

swingline HB User
It doesn't seem gilrs are safe anymore.....

thses days, it seems lik eevery guy cheats on his girlfriend. To tel you the truth, I don't think they can help it. They just do it. My friend is currently cheating on his girlfriend and it seem slike all my friends are, and any guy I talk to has a story about cheating on his girlfriend. I'm not saying they are proud of it, but it just doesn't seem girls are safe in relationships anymore. No matter how much you ask your guy if they are cheating and whatnot, you may not find out. My friend is the nicest guy anybody would ever meet. He treats girls like queens. So I dunno why he is doing this to her. I don't get it. I know girls probably do the same to guys but not nearly as much. I read somewhere that 8 out of 10 guys cheat on there girlfriends more than once and the girlfriends never know. That is scary as hell. I'm a guy and everything, but I feel sorry for most girls. Even married men are 6 out of 10 on cheating on there wives. Ouch!! I hate relationships. Crap like this always happens, that's why I say have fun while your young, be safe, have sex, fool around, and avoid the heartbreak of relationships.

Old 11-19-2003, 01:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Thats a fairly pessimistic post.

I mean, sure, theres alot of guys that cheat, theres also alot of girls that cheat, but you can't judge relationships in general on the stupidity of a selfish few.

Of the many people I know, I only know 2 people that have cheated (and theyr'e both girls). So I guess its where you hang out how often people cheat.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2003, 01:55 PM   #3
Inactive

swingline HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by The only name not taken
Thats a fairly pessimistic post.

I mean, sure, theres alot of guys that cheat, theres also alot of girls that cheat, but you can't judge relationships in general on the stupidity of a selfish few.

Of the many people I know, I only know 2 people that have cheated (and theyr'e both girls). So I guess its where you hang out how often people cheat.
Maybe, I don't know. I'm not in a relationship, due to going through so much stuff before with girls, so I'm just taking it easy. For me, it seems sooooooo much easier this way. ALthough being in a relationship is very very exciting at first. Oh well. I didn't mean to make a negative post, it just seemed strange all of a sudden all the guys I know start cheating. I didn't get it. Maybe there is something in the air.

Old 11-19-2003, 02:36 PM   #4
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
Sad to hear that. It's possible due to the easiness of many young women/girls who allows to have sex very easilly. If you'r thinking in yourself, please don't have sex with first guy who turns you on.

Old 11-19-2003, 03:11 PM   #5

krash8765 HB User
Ya i know a bunch of people that cheat on their girlfriends/boyfriends but its the special few couples that dont cheat that count. That means they really have something and theyll last much longer

Old 11-21-2003, 01:26 PM   #6
(male)

elty HB User
Re: It doesn't seem gilrs are safe anymore.....

hey, I don't cheat, thanks la~

Old 11-22-2003, 11:16 PM   #7
(female)

Aleii HB User

Quote:
Sad to hear that. It's possible due to the easiness of many young women/girls who allows to have sex very easilly. If you'r thinking in yourself, please don't have sex with first guy who turns you on.
uh yah, don't blame it on the guy, its not their fault whatsoever. I'm sure its the fault of the other girl who probably doesn't even know the guy is already involved.

The way people try to reason things sometimes just blows my mind.

Old 11-23-2003, 12:25 AM   #8

Gurl25 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleii
uh yah, don't blame it on the guy, its not their fault whatsoever. I'm sure its the fault of the other girl who probably doesn't even know the guy is already involved.

The way people try to reason things sometimes just blows my mind.

But the guy never tells the girl that he's involved with someone else!!! (That's if he's cheating) how on earth would the girl know if he has a gf or no? .. But in general, I find that the girls that the guys are cheating on their gfs with, are pretty cheap...They'd go for anything, even sex, at the first time they meet a guy like that.. anyways, it's just an opinion..

Old 11-23-2003, 10:11 AM   #9

dollluvsjohn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurl25
But the guy never tells the girl that he's involved with someone else!!! (That's if he's cheating) how on earth would the girl know if he has a gf or no? .. But in general, I find that the girls that the guys are cheating on their gfs with, are pretty cheap...They'd go for anything, even sex, at the first time they meet a guy like that.. anyways, it's just an opinion..
umm I think the previous poster was being sarcastic becuase of what the poster befor ethem said. Basically the poster before them said that if the girl wasnt so easy and didnt have sex with the first guy they are turned on by then people wouldnt get cheated on and the previous poster was being sarcastic in saying what they said. What they were trying to say was that you have to blame the person who did it not the victims and yes both girls would be considered victims unless the second girl knew the guy and the first girl were together!! Anyway just wanted to clarify

Old 11-23-2003, 02:53 PM   #10

burtonbabe HB User

Count me in on that..

I dont cheat...never have and never will....I dont see the point in hurting someone that you care alot about just cuz your messed in the head
now I see if I wear a mask I can fool the world
but I cannot fool my heart
who is that girl I see,starting straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who Iam inside..

Old 11-26-2003, 02:46 AM   #11
Inactive

Leanea HB User

Hey Burtonbabe! That's my song......well not really, but I love it! It's been a year since I left my ex ( one of the many things he did was cheat) and I'm still not ready to trust any guy.
To the poster who claimed that 8 out ten guys (admitedly) cheat, what I'd like to know know is not if the girl they cheat with knows he has a girlfriend, but if she herself has a boyfriend too?
Also, for all you male and female *****s out there (not the ones who are trying to earn a living)....why don't get a heart and stop breaking everyone else's? You have no shame, dignity or worth. Doesn't that make you so jealous of those who do own those virtueous attributes, that you feel the need to make them feel as miserable as you ARE, or are you just plain thoughtless and stupid too?
Please come out from your rocks and fess up without further lowering your self worth, without making stupid excuses, lying or defending your sorry selves!!! And grow up and play with your own toys!

Closed Thread