It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2003, 02:29 PM   #1

X m0l3 X HB User
Question question 4 girls and guys.....

hey i was just wondering if any 1 thinks this is normal or what? Well me and my girlfriend have been dating like for 5 months and here lately she has been talking alot about boys asking her out, and i dont no if its just me or what but i find that offensive some how it gets on my nerve's some how. But hey does girls just talk like this i would feel alot better if i knew that they did.

ps, or am i just jealous

Old 11-19-2003, 03:07 PM   #2
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
I guess she is trying to make you jealous. Also a childish attitud from her.
You should play the same game to her to see how she reacts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2003, 05:44 PM   #3
(female)

babygurl87 HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoveTail
I guess she is trying to make you jealous. Also a childish attitud from her.
You should play the same game to her to see how she reacts.
Yea she probably is trying to make you jealous....Sadly i did the same thing with my boyfriend a while ago i dont know why but you kind of just want to see if he will get jealous becuase it makes you feel more "special" becuase you know he loves you i guess i dont know its a werid concept but i think it is normal.

Last edited by babygurl87; 11-19-2003 at 05:44 PM.

Old 11-19-2003, 06:16 PM   #4

always HB User
i don't suggest playing a game on her... that's immature on your part...

it is sort of normal, just it doesn't bother some as much... if it really gets on your nerves, maybe talk to her about it, let her know you care about her, etc... and that you'd rather not talk about others asking her out... [it hurts you to think about losing her... you don't care what other's think or something of that nature if you really need a reason...]- just don't get an attitude or get all in her face... the jealousy thing is normal to an extent- she might be testing you and the relationship [which many people do, they'll push it different ways to find boundaries and what not]- anycase... good luck and stay safe!

Old 11-20-2003, 12:52 AM   #5

ace_chick01 HB User
Re: question 4 girls and guys.....

I was in the same situation as u. Me and my guy have been going out now for 4 months, and a few weeks ago I would always be talking about my other guy friends. He said that he doesnt like it when I talk about them simply because he is very jealous as he loves me so much. I can understand where ur coming from. Maybe shes trying to imply something?
But anyway, just tell her how u feel, and if she's serious about it, she'll stop asap. I know my guy did this, and I did stop. Good luck m8!

Old 11-20-2003, 06:41 AM   #6

SarahGinter HB User

trust me, get a new girl...shes trying to make you jealous, and that aint cool..my brotherinlaw went through this with a girl...shes just trying to get you jealous, and believe me, if shes talking about cheating or other guys, shes thinking of doing it.

Old 11-20-2003, 02:35 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Females like to be noticed and having men notice is satisfying for them.

As long as she tells you about it, she is probably simply enjoying the attention and reminding you of how lucky you are to have her. It is when she is quiet about male attention that you need to be worried. My advice - taken from experience - is when she does this, simply tell her that you feel so lucky that she has chosen you, and tell her how attractive she is and how much you care for her. Getting upset about it won't help a bit and will force her to keep quiet about it, and forcing a woman to keep quiet is not a good thing!

Old 11-20-2003, 10:42 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

well she could be trying to make you jealous like the above posters have stated....OR she could just be trying to be OPEN and honest with you. Guess it kinda depends on how she's doing it and how much interest she's showing in it...

Closed Thread