It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2003, 01:35 AM   #1

MichaelGil HB User
Im only 17 and having problems

im only 17, healthy as far as i know, and i cant get it up anymore! i seriously need some help? What are possible causes? I cant get it up with my girlfriend or even by myself that well. Something is seriously wrong and its very embarassing. What are possible factors in reducing the ability to become erect? would someone please help
mike

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2003, 01:56 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Ms Harriet HB User
Re: Im only 17 and having problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelGil
im only 17, healthy as far as i know, and i cant get it up anymore! i seriously need some help? What are possible causes? I cant get it up with my girlfriend or even by myself that well. Something is seriously wrong and its very embarassing. What are possible factors in reducing the ability to become erect? would someone please help
mike

youre prolly stressin about it which will make the prob worse. if youre really that worried go to the doc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2003, 01:13 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

LiLnuTTy HB User

It's probably just a stress factor when your with your gf, and when youre alone, its probably just you worrying about it
I wouldnt owrry, but your doc can help you with any questions and maybe other medical possibilities.

Old 11-24-2003, 04:46 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

I often hear ppl sayin its nerves or stress. BUt it can also be just suff on your mind. If you thinking about something else at the back of your mind, and not concentrating completely, could be causing the problem...

Old 11-24-2003, 10:14 AM   #5
(male)

Ric HB User

The more you think about it the more you'll stress so chill and let thing's happen naturally, no matter how long it takes. Sometimes you got to take thing's slow. You may not be ready for sex.

Old 01-06-2004, 09:34 PM   #6

jstringham HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelGil
mike
hey man

i am your age and have the same problem have your blood pressure checked my unit worked well then my blood pressure went up and i think that caused the problem if you want to check if you really have a problem wrap a piece of masking tape 1 layer thick around your penis at night and in the morning if it is riped you have had a hardon for me though it was not ripped
later
jeff

Old 01-10-2004, 11:49 PM   #7
(male)

ray_3 HB User

God gave men a penis and a brain, and only enough blood to use one... Stress is a bad thing and i've been going through it a lot lately with my girlfriend, and I can't calm down, but when I finally get calm and start thinking about nothing but her, it works out fine...

Closed Thread