It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2003, 12:33 PM   #1

so confussed HB User
Smile i am with a girl and very self consius

ok first thing is that well i am self consious about size. and all i want to know is what is an avarage size for a um ok im only 1*. but what is avarage for a full grown male if no one knows what it is for a 1* year old. if any one can help i would greatly apreasheate it.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-24-2003 at 05:32 PM. Reason: due to your age, do not post your age on this board....also due to your age, please limit all of your sexual health questions and responses to the teen sexual health board... thanks

Old 11-24-2003, 05:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: i am with a girl and very self consius

The average size for full grown man is close to 6 feet tall.

Oh, I am sorry, you mean penis size? Well, a recent issue of a popular men's health magazine reported the average length at 5.03" and about the same in girth. I think a typical range of sizes that you might see would be from 4" to 6.5". There are some bigger and some that are smaller.

At 1*, I highly advise not engaging in sex, though. There is too much that can go wrong and few females who start out having sex at 1* are happy that they did when they are older. While you may think you are old enough, what will you do if you catch and STD or get pregnant? Will you be adult enough to seek out treatment? Do you even know where to go for help?? Please wait a few more years - you will not regret waiting. No 1* year old boy is worth the risk.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-24-2003 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Young poster's age deleted.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2003, 01:48 PM   #3

so confussed HB User

you make a good point but i can get condoms i have plenty of friends who can get um for me.

Old 11-25-2003, 04:17 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

LiveYourDreams HB User

You have plenty of friends that can get them for you? If you're going to have sex, you should get them yourself. You don't have to be 18 to get them. If you're going to have sex at the age you're at, you need to buy them yourself and take responsibility. You can't count on your friends to get them all the time! What happens if you really need one and your friends aren't around to get them!

Old 11-30-2003, 06:02 PM   #5
Inactive

angelf2003 HB User

Please remember sex isn't a game. It can have serious consequences.

If you aren't ready to be responsible - you aren't ready to be doing it!

Old 12-02-2003, 06:12 PM   #6

Dreamer99 HB User

Hey, what if your friends feel like being an *** and poke it with a needle? huh? what u gonna do then.

go buy them ur self

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-02-2003 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Edited out provoking comments.

Closed Thread