It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2003, 06:41 PM   #1

mangudai HB User
Question Teen Girls Toughts on Penis's

I am asking becuase i alot of girls i have been with didn't even know what foreskin was and siad they are used to seeing circumcised. It definately makes me feel alittle bit self conscious but i love having my foreskina definately enjoy the pleasure and sensation of being fully intact (and i clean thoroughly). So ladies please tell me what you think about this and shed any light on this situation that you can, im looking for any feedback what so ever, i guess guys could reply too. Any answer would be helpful ...............thanks a whole lot

~ must apreciated,
Cheers

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-24-2003 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Parts deleted. Questions that attempt to obtain the personal sexual preferences of posters are not allowed on the sexual health forums...

Old 11-24-2003, 06:59 PM   #2
(female)

hhsix HB User
Re: Teen Girls Toughts on Penis's

Well, it probably won't really matter for you in the long run what the people here prefer, since this is not "in person". Over time, you will meet women who think it's gross, women who love it, & every range in between. The most important thing is that you are comfortable with your partner at the time & vice versa.

In fact, you may very well meet people here who have only had good experiences, or bad ones, but it's all up to the population you live in & the individuals there, So be comfortable with you & yours.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2003, 11:28 PM   #3

ace_chick01 HB User
Re: Teen Girls Toughts on Penis's

Well it doesnt really matter about circumsision for me..cuz as u no, they both look the same once erect. I think all gurls r different...for some size matters, for others it doesnt. Some like hair, and some dont. Everyone is different, and im sure u'll meet a girl one day that has no prob at all with urs!

Old 11-27-2003, 09:55 AM   #4

computerwiz068 HB User
Thumbs down Re: Teen Girls Toughts on Penis's

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangudai
I am asking becuase i alot of girls i have been with didn't even know what foreskin was and siad they are used to seeing circumcised. It definately makes me feel alittle bit self conscious but i love having my foreskina definately enjoy the pleasure and sensation of being fully intact (and i clean thoroughly). So ladies please tell me what you think about this and shed any light on this situation that you can, im looking for any feedback what so ever, i guess guys could reply too. Any answer would be helpful ...............thanks a whole lot

~ must apreciated,
Cheers
You sound kind of young to be sexually active. Since you spelled a lot wrong.
Its not a compound word. Also the I is in caps.

Last edited by computerwiz068; 11-27-2003 at 09:56 AM.

Closed Thread