It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2003, 09:01 PM   #1

jagg HB User
question for ladies- pashing

well recently i went to a party and got with a couple of chicks only to arrive back at school to find out that they thought i was a "bad kisser".

how can i give a good kiss? what do you gals look for when being pashed?
one of the chicks i made out with said that guys dont use enough lips and all tounge?

yes well please answer.... thankyou

Old 11-25-2003, 01:53 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User
Re: question for ladies- pashing

Hi, What is pashed?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2003, 10:08 AM   #3
(female)

grlfrnd HB User

Hi Jagg – if I may add my opinion of a good kisser (although everyone is different in what they like.) I like a man to keep his lips relaxed, first off. Too much pucker feels too firm and rigid. Start out with small kisses on her lips and if you sense she likes this, gently open your mouth (not too wide – you’re not at the dentist) and slip your tongue in her mouth to meet her tongue.

You’ll know right away if she is enjoying this by her tongue response. Gently circle the tip of your tongue around the tip of hers or just follow her lead as far as tongue movements. If you sense she likes this, gradually open your mouth a little wider and insert your tongue a little further still probing gently. What you don’t want to do is open your mouth too wide or shove your tongue down her throat or keep your tongue too rigid… let it be soft and just explore slowly, gently. Every now and then you can come back to a small simple kiss, and then begin tongue-play again. A bad kisser in my opinion is a guy that tries to mimic the rhythm of intercourse right off the bat and nearly gags me – drives me nuts.

Anyway, keep the kiss short (unless you know she is enjoying it) and end with your mouth gently closing and just your lips touching hers. If you both start really getting into the kiss, you can throw some variations in there – i.e. gently sucking on her lower lip, upper lip or tongue – for kiss play, pass an ice cube back and forth. Much luck!

Old 11-25-2003, 11:13 PM   #4

ace_chick01 HB User

The main thing is too be gentle...and dont use that much tongue. Look up kissing tips on ***********...I got a lot of help by doing that.

Old 11-27-2003, 02:02 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

grlfrnd couldn't of described it better. I wish more guys would kiss like what she described.

Old 11-30-2003, 10:37 PM   #6

jagg HB User

yeh okay i'll try all that and ill do a search but like the chick said " far out girls are such better at making out than guys, i mean guys dont use any lips and chicks do."

so like i think i should just like move my lips more making my mouth smaller and bigger.... so yeh.. thankyou!

Old 12-02-2003, 11:32 AM   #7
(female)

grlfrnd HB User
Wink Re: question for ladies- pashing

desertdweller - thanks for the post compliment! I'm just into guys that can really kiss, the ones that take the time to find out what a girl likes because in the long run, it's well worth it.

Jagg... just to let you know, there is nothing quite like a good kisser. Kissing is extremely erotic and usually the beginning of a heated interlude. If I am kissing a guy that just makes me melt by his kiss, my temperature rises and after the kiss, I can't see straight. He just makes me come back for more... and then... who knows what may follow? Much luck!

Last edited by grlfrnd; 12-02-2003 at 11:35 AM.

Old 12-03-2003, 01:32 AM   #8

Eyedolleyez HB User

I have another tip that isn't the actual kissing but ....I LOVE IT when a guy puts one or both of his hands on the back of my neck and runs his fingers up into my hair and uses that way to pull me in for the kiss. I just like the feeling for some reason. (And yea..I agree with all of the others on soft kisses NOT hard ESPECIALLY with the tongue...) good luck

Old 12-03-2003, 09:37 PM   #9

aMuse HB User

Ok. I must be the only girl in the world that likes a strong kisser. I like one that plays around and is really inside my mouth. Not like down my throat but slightly rough with the tongue but soft on the lips. I especially like it when a guy goes to end a kiss and licks my lips afterwords...aaahhhh. It makes me melt. I say just go with what feels natural with the two of you. Everyone kisses different and you kind of have to go with what the other person is doing. and meet in the middle. do a little of what she likes, and little of what makes you happy. Enjoy. Kissing is one of my favorite things....
Until Next Time...

Old 12-03-2003, 10:02 PM   #10

annie19 HB User

what they said is right...they described it perfect. but also remember every girl likes to be kissed different. you may have been a bad kisser to them but there might a girl out there that thinks how you kiss is perfect!

Old 12-03-2003, 10:47 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

If you try and be too much like someone else - Your probably gonna get a bad result. If you spend too much time trying to do what someone says, your not only gonna miss the enjoyment in the kiss, but the chick might not be happy, for what ever reason. I might be strange, but I think the way someone kisses is sorta a reflexion of the person.

Just do what you think is right, rather then what ppl tell you is. Alot of stuff uually comes to you when your actually in kissing someone.

GL

Old 12-04-2003, 04:32 PM   #12

ihaveafewq's HB User

when your making out with someone do you put your lips together or just leave your tongues out?

Closed Thread