It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2003, 05:35 PM   #1

girl318 HB User
Question help!

okay i lost my virginity to my b/f when i was like 14 well we didnt use a condom(how stupid.. i know!) but we did it that 1 time then my mom found out well we stopped then like a month later we did it again with out one.. but after that he tells me hes in love with this other girl and that we could just be friends, which was fine with me. well then in august we started again, he had just gotten tested so we did it without condoms, (please dont lecture me i know i was wrong i just need help) well we've been going like this for a while but i have these bumps INSIDE my vagina!! im like freaking out here! i noticed them before i had sex but didnt think anything of them b/c i was still a virgin and plus i heard some can be normal.. then i forgot about them till the other night i was on the phone with him and i fingered myself i felt them, they felt really weird.. i didnt say anything to him though. im so scared!!! do u think these could be like a STD? or could my vagina just be like this? mom doesnt know i've been doing this so i cant tell her.. please help!!! and if it is a STD what could it be??? how could i treat them w/o mom knowing???
thanks

Old 11-26-2003, 07:51 AM   #2

iloveryan HB User
Re: help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl318
okay i lost my virginity to my b/f when i was like 14 well we didnt use a condom(how stupid.. i know!) but we did it that 1 time then my mom found out well we stopped then like a month later we did it again with out one.. but after that he tells me hes in love with this other girl and that we could just be friends, which was fine with me. well then in august we started again, he had just gotten tested so we did it without condoms, (please dont lecture me i know i was wrong i just need help) well we've been going like this for a while but i have these bumps INSIDE my vagina!! im like freaking out here! i noticed them before i had sex but didnt think anything of them b/c i was still a virgin and plus i heard some can be normal.. then i forgot about them till the other night i was on the phone with him and i fingered myself i felt them, they felt really weird.. i didnt say anything to him though. im so scared!!! do u think these could be like a STD? or could my vagina just be like this? mom doesnt know i've been doing this so i cant tell her.. please help!!! and if it is a STD what could it be??? how could i treat them w/o mom knowing???
thanks
just go to the doctors, tell ur mom u have a personal problem that u wanna talk to a doctor about

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2003, 02:44 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

If you had them before, then they are probably not related to an STD.

Still, casual sex is not a good idea and I hope you have now learned your lesson. Even if a partner tells you they are clean, how can you really believe it? One can have an STD and not even know it, so when they tell you they are clean, they might actually think they are, but they are carriers. No man likes having sex with a condom, and many - especially those who already have a disease and don't have to worry about catching it - will try to talk women in to having unprotected sex as it feels better. Don't give in!

Old 11-27-2003, 09:40 AM   #4

computerwiz068 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
If you had them before, then they are probably not related to an STD.

Still, casual sex is not a good idea and I hope you have now learned your lesson. Even if a partner tells you they are clean, how can you really believe it? One can have an STD and not even know it, so when they tell you they are clean, they might actually think they are, but they are carriers. No man likes having sex with a condom, and many - especially those who already have a disease and don't have to worry about catching it - will try to talk women in to having unprotected sex as it feels better. Don't give in!

Yeah. It's not a really good idea to have sex without a condom. And still, I think that you a too young to be having sex like that. You should have waited.

Old 11-28-2003, 12:03 PM   #5
Veteran

strand3d HB User

First of all, you need to stop having unprotected sex. If you know it's not safe, then why are you doing it? you're not only at risk for STDs since he's been sleeping with other women, but you're at high risk for pregnancy. Unless you want a child as a teenager, or some untreatable STD like HIV, you better gain some sense and stop being so immature about it. If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to do it safely.

Secondly, you need to see a doctor. Any clinic will give you service for a small fee, or for free without your mom knowing. Planned Parenthood is a wonderful one, but any local clinic will work. I'd suggest talking to your mom about it though, honestly is the best policy.

Old 11-29-2003, 05:14 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

TomsWife HB User

[QUOTE=strand3d]First of all, you need to stop having unprotected sex. If you know it's not safe, then why are you doing it? you're not only at risk for STDs since he's been sleeping with other women, but you're at high risk for pregnancy.

I dont think that at the age of 14, these girls are considered "women".

Old 11-29-2003, 02:43 PM   #7

girl318 HB User

i havent had unprotected sex with him in a long time. and the other day he "ate me out" i mean wouldnt he have noticed the bumps if they werent normal?? he said my vagina had a pleasent smell and taste..??? i dont know what to do i cant go to the clinic i have no way to get there. and im not telling my mom. i dont know what to do!!!

Closed Thread