It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2003, 08:28 PM   #1

pineappleparade HB User
Unhappy breast issues

SO I'm 1* and I've been to the doctor and they told me that my breast tissue was just hard because of my age (which is creating the two ginormous lumps in both of my breasts), but they gave me no solutions on getitng rid of it or anything. And I'm pretty much sick of people thinking I'm prude and of not being "allowed" to have a bf because of this. Plus it's making me uneven and ugh. It's really really frustrating and I guess I'm wondering if anyone is going through this or did go through it...

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-01-2003 at 05:18 PM. Reason: due to your age, do not post your age on this board....also due to your age, please limit your sexual health questions and responses to the Teen Sexual Health board... thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2003, 05:07 PM   #2

a666ishangel HB User
Re: breast issues

hey,

I have a story to tell you that will (i hope) make you feel better. When i was a young teenager (now im in college), i watched Oprah's episode on breast self examination and i had a little lump and my mother didn't listen to me. It baffled me for years, i noticed it was growing and growing. This is what you describe as your lump. As far as i know, most women have them. Honestly, mine are now still hard, i am not very self conscious about it though because in my opinion, it helps give the breast shape and perkiness. I can't tell you that there's nothing to be self conscious about because each person's level of comfort is different, but i can reassure you that i have them too.

Hope that helped,
Becca

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2003, 07:33 PM   #3

pineappleparade HB User
Re: breast issues

Thanks Becca. Your story does make me feel better so i guess I just have to get used to it.

Last edited by pineappleparade; 12-01-2003 at 07:35 PM.

Closed Thread