It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2003, 11:25 PM   #1

Razzy HB User
Problem with glans

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial]

Im only 1* and i just realized you have to pull your foreskin back to clean your penis. I can pull it back ok (altho when im erect it hurts a little) but even the slightest touch to my glans and it HURTS LIKE HELL! I dont know what i should do about it, please any help would be nice!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-02-2003 at 08:15 AM. Reason: due to your age, do not post your age on this board....also due to your age, please limit your sexual health questions and responses to the Teen Sexual Health board... thanks

Old 12-02-2003, 05:04 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: Problem with glans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy
[SIZE=7][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial]

Im only 1* and i just realized you have to pull your foreskin back to clean your penis. I can pull it back ok (altho when im erect it hurts a little) but even the slightest touch to my glans and it HURTS LIKE HELL! I dont know what i should do about it, please any help would be nice!
The more you use it the better the sensitivity will get and touch will gradually become pleasurable. You probably need to put two fingers in the end of the froeskin and gently pull them apart until it feels a little uncomfortable. Hold that for a minute or two and repeat a few times each day. This will stop the foreskin hurting when you retract when erect but will take a couple of weeks to do any good.
Try retracting and running a soft shower on your glans. This can sometimes be gentle enough to introduce your glans to touch. Touching it using oil or lube may also help. Once you get past the painfull early stages things should improve rapidly.
Cheers,
Geoff

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-02-2003 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Age in quote edited.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2003, 05:32 PM   #3

Razzy HB User

Hey, iv been doing it for a few days and alrdy notice a diffrince, thanks alot everyone

Old 12-05-2003, 03:42 AM   #4

Razzy HB User

Hey iv been doing it for like 5 days now, And it still hurts. Its gottn a little better but still hurts. I notice if i leave the foreskin off for a little while and rub the glands, it doesnt hurt as much as if i leave the foreskin on and then touch the glans right when i pull the foreskin down. How long does it take before the pain goes away? And im not sure, i can touch it now but when i rub it it still hurts, anyone have some good advice about what to do?

Old 12-05-2003, 04:59 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Be patient. It can take quite a while, a few weeks to a month at least, maybe more. Keep stretching and try using water based lube when touching the glans.

Old 12-05-2003, 08:58 AM   #6
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

The sensitivity of direct contact to the moist glans with a dry hand will probably always be uncomfortable. When the glans is dry, a dry hand will not cause pain. So if you wish to rub the glans you will need to use some sort of lubricant.

Old 12-10-2003, 01:58 AM   #7

Razzy HB User

Ok need some more questions answerd, dont mean to be anoying but this is bothering me. So its been getting a little better, hell i can even masterbate with my glans showing. But when i first pull the forskin down my glans are sticky, and even just touching them it HURTS. But if i blow on it, and leave the glans out for just 5 minuts, i can rub it fine. Can anyone explain that? Also when im erect, iv noticed i can stand rubbing it a lot more, can i still desesnitize it while im erect? And one more question, My girl freind was giving me oral sex the other day, and DAMN did it hurt when she hit my glans. Will that go away (hoping it does) after a while? Or do un-cut guys just have to deal with it?

Old 12-10-2003, 11:52 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy
Ok need some more questions answerd, dont mean to be anoying but this is bothering me. So its been getting a little better, hell i can even masterbate with my glans showing. But when i first pull the forskin down my glans are sticky, and even just touching them it HURTS. But if i blow on it, and leave the glans out for just 5 minuts, i can rub it fine. Can anyone explain that? Also when im erect, iv noticed i can stand rubbing it a lot more, can i still desesnitize it while im erect? And one more question, My girl freind was giving me oral sex the other day, and DAMN did it hurt when she hit my glans. Will that go away (hoping it does) after a while? Or do un-cut guys just have to deal with it?
I don't know why it hurts when it is moist but is OK to rub when it dries out. Perhaps Lance has an answer? You can definitely desensitise when erect or soft. Intact guys can definitely enjoy oral sex without pain so it will get better given time. I know my best mate from school days enjoys oral more than I do and he's intact. He was taught by his father to stretch and clean his foreskin from an early age. I'm cut and experience near pain when I actually come but can't feel much during oral. Every male is a little different beyond the difference between cut and intact.
It sounds like the sensitivity has improved a bit for you already. Just keep using it and it will keep getting better. I can't imagine how newly circumcised guys cope with this sort of sensitivity without any relief from being able to retreat back into their foreskin. By the way, just so you know, the word "glans" refering to the head of the penis is singular not plural so it's "my glans is".
Hope this helps,
Geoff

Old 12-10-2003, 12:15 PM   #9
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

It hurts because the head is moist and your hand is dry. Try moistening you hand with water, saliva or something else and you'll see a difference. Just keep on doing whatever you are doing, the pain will go away.

Old 01-05-2004, 05:45 PM   #10

Razzy HB User

Hey guys, iv been doing it for a month now and its much much better alrdy, and i can retract easily. By the way my girl freind gave me oral recently and it felt GREAT! Just wanted to say thank you sooo much!!! and to anyone with the same prob, it DOES get better!

Old 01-06-2004, 05:12 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

That's great news Razzy. I'm so glad it's all working out for you,
Geoff

Closed Thread