It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2003, 03:11 AM   #1

Eyedolleyez HB User
How do you tell?

I know what circumcision is...but how can you tell if a guy is circumcised or not? I don't know if I have seen an uncircumsized penis or a circumsized one? (I feel stupid asking this...)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2003, 05:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: How do you tell?

It's not a stupid question at all. I read that in surveys wives often are wrong when reporting their husband's circumcision status. Indeed an intact friend of mine once had his partner ask him if he was circumcised or not. When erect the foreskin usually rolls back and it is quite hard to tell. If skin covers the bell-shaped head (the glans) when soft then the man is almost certainly intact. Also if when erect you can stroke the entire length of the penis using the gliding action of the skin then he is probably intact. Circumcised guys also have a scar about an inch below the glans. If there is no scar, the skin forms ridges behind the corona of the glans when retracted and is attached under the pee hole under the glans, then he is almost certainly intact.
Hope this helps,
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2003, 04:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

If the head of penis is covered with a loose fold of skin, he is uncut. If the head is wide out in the open and there is no loose skin, he is cut.

Old 12-14-2003, 09:46 PM   #4

rslboogie HB User

I have a question okay im not sure if I was circumsized as a baby or not but when I do "get hard" when I try to pull the skin over it does not cover the tip of the penis all the way but only like a third so does that mean I am? or not?

Old 12-15-2003, 01:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rslboogie
I have a question okay im not sure if I was circumsized as a baby or not but when I do "get hard" when I try to pull the skin over it does not cover the tip of the penis all the way but only like a third so does that mean I am? or not?
Sounds like you most probably are. What country are you in? It's commonest to still happen in the USA but 10% of boys are still circumcised here in Australia. In Britian and the rest of Europe it is rare except for religious reasons.

Last edited by Geoff B; 12-15-2003 at 01:58 AM.

Old 12-17-2003, 05:16 PM   #6

rslboogie HB User

I Live In The Usa

Old 12-17-2003, 05:19 PM   #7

corona4 HB User

i've heard myths about people who are circumsized being able to "last longer" because they are not as sensitive. (circumsized people have foreskin to cover their head, cut people don't)

how true is this?

Old 12-17-2003, 07:11 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User

I'm not personally convinced that it's true at all, partly because I've met some circumcized men who did not last very long at all!

Old 12-18-2003, 05:14 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

How long you last is much more to do with what's going on in your head than sensations from your penis. It's a total myth.

Closed Thread